Lavender Orpington Thread

Pics
:ya !  Although, you do know the consequences of shipping eggs right? Sometimes they dont hatch, and if the people handle the eggs to roughly they can break. We will do our best though so that does not happen:jumpy
Right now I have some serama eggs in my bator an I just candled them last night an everything looking ok she wrapped each egg in bubble wrap we bought them off of eBay we will see we have eleven days left to go
1f60a.png

I love the lavender Orpingtons. I had intended on buying some eggs off ebay. However, with the warnings of postal office scrambling and no guarantees of hatching....who can afford $40.00 plus a dozen? I cannot find a breeder locally so I can guarantee I will have no post office scrambling. And, as I am new at incubation...I just ordered 3 dozen buff Orpingtons at $4.00 per dozen. So, we will give those a go.

I love the lavender Orpingtons. I had intended on buying some eggs off ebay. However, with the warnings of postal office scrambling and no guarantees of hatching....who can afford $40.00 plus a dozen? I cannot find a breeder locally so I can guarantee I will have no post office scrambling. And, as I am new at incubation...I just ordered 3 dozen buff Orpingtons at $4.00 per dozen. So, we will give those a go.
Have you looked on Craigslist? Thats where I look for chickens. Good Luck with the Buff Orpington eggs!

Back
Top Bottom