Lavender Orpington Thread

Pics
Hi! We are brand new to Lavender Orpingtons & are in love with their looks & personalities! We just got a pair this weekend from Jnkbtd08, her chickens are gorgeous!!! We have been enjoying reading this thread & hope to finish the rest of it tonight! So glad we found this thread!

Just ordered 30 more.

So, hopefully some people here will confirm that these are indeed boys?

Wow, and I thought 5 EE's in the tub was a lot.
big_smile.png
Hey, we had hatches going on at the same time, only mine were late and I thought I had killed them. I ended up with 2 boys. Here they are once known as Charlotte and Holly. These pictures were taken today and they are 6 weeks today. "Charlotte" is the bigger one and the one in my avatar.

Megan, was sad (well we all are) to get two roo's especially since they are the very first of Colette and Ricky's. Oh well, we will just have to try again.

Last edited:
Hi! We are brand new to Lavender Orpingtons & are in love with their looks & personalities! We just got a pair this weekend from Jnkbtd08, her chickens are gorgeous!!! We have been enjoying reading this thread & hope to finish the rest of it tonight! So glad we found this thread!

Hi,

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy the new chicks, they sure do grow up fast! I also hope you post some pictures, this tread can get pretty quiet.

Hi,

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy the new chicks, they sure do grow up fast! I also hope you post some pictures, this tread can get pretty quiet.

Thanks! We hope to post pics as soon as we figure it out! We were so blessed to get 2 ! ofJnkbtd08's chicks! I'm seriously thinking that I'd like another pullet,
( I know, chicken math!!!) so I will def keep in touch with her in hopes of getting another one of her beautiful birds. I will also need both of you for support when I go to incubate my first Lavender Orp eggs! Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom