Let's share our chicken decor!

@OnlyOrps

I used this tray for chicken poop cookies for the office at Halloween…was so funny to see the reactions as the "poop" got eaten and revealed the roo below...
gig.gif

@OnlyOrps

I used this tray for chicken poop cookies for the office at Halloween…was so funny to see the reactions as the "poop" got eaten and revealed the roo below...:gig

That's hilarious! I've never heard of chicken poop cookies...

What a fun thread! I'm 100% envious of everyone's chicken & rooster decorations and art work. I think right now I only have one or two things, I'm way behind you all, lol, I'll get my camera out tomorrow and take a photo or two.

Ok, here starts the boredom overload..
lau.gif
I decided to start a "skinny tree" with Chicken theme for the past Christmas in my kitchen:

Made stockings and personalized for my 6 hens.

Bought 3 BR ornaments from BYC Store --- they only had BR left…so next year hope to add 3 BO's to complete my 1/2 dozen.

Made ornaments out of 3 of my first eggs: have been sitting around for 1.5 years with no idea how to use those.

A Hallmark past keepsake ornament - got it on amazon.

Now your turn...
wee.gif

I just love your tree ornaments! especially the stockings and eggs.......how lovely
love.gif

I just love your tree ornaments! especially the stockings and eggs.......how lovely
love.gif
Thanks.

The eggs were the first 3 laid by my BR's - used a really big needle and syringe to remove the egg and wash the insides. Had planned to keep first 3 from my BO's but stuck my finger on the 3rd BR egg and didn't want to risk more bandaids… :)

Weather vane Rooster: Not a great photo, was late afternoon and cloudy yesterday. Got him at cost from a friend. Had planned to place on top of my shed or coop, but didn't work out. Couldn't decide where to place him, so he is permanently attached to the concrete pedestal so I could move around the yard and decide where to place him. Ended up in my " rose garden" a project in the works. Just uncovered all last weekend from the tons of leaves so the flower bed looks rather rough..
roll.png

Weather vane Rooster: Not a great photo, was late afternoon and cloudy yesterday. Got him at cost from a friend. Had planned to place on top of my shed or coop, but didn't work out. Couldn't decide where to place him, so he is permanently attached to the concrete pedestal so I could move around the yard and decide where to place him. Ended up in my " rose garden" a project in the works. Just uncovered all last weekend from the tons of leaves so the flower bed looks rather rough..:rolleyes:
Wow he is GORGEOUS! I like how you didn't out him on a roof. He's easier to admire on that pedestal! I'm so jealous of your awesome collection
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom