Let's share our chicken decor!

Not sure this qualifies as decor, but wanted to get the word out about this movie:

My oldest son saw it on CMT and even though he thinks I'm slightly unhinged about chickens, he enjoyed it so much he gave me the dvd for Christmas. I've already watched it twice, it's that good.

Here's a brief summary about it: "Chicken People is a funny and uplifting look at the world of show chickens and the people who love them. Starting at the largest national poultry competition, likened to the Westminster Dog Show for chickens, Chicken People follows three top competitors over the course of a year as they grapple with life's challenges while vying to win the next year's crown. Both humorous and heartfelt, Chicken People is an unforgettable celebration of the human spirit."
OMG it's on Amazon Prime Video....have placed it on my watchlist...Thanks for the tip.

OMG it's on Amazon Prime Video....have placed it on my watchlist...Thanks for the tip.

DS got the dvd through Amazon. With the Amazon Prime Video, do you watch it on your computer?
(Sorry for the lack of tech-finesse
big_smile.png
)

We use the computer to stream to the TV - sent you a PM about how.

Thanks for the info!

Hope you get a chance to watch Chicken People soon. I've never been into the whole breeding/showing thing before but this was really interesting and entertaining.

Thanks for the info!

Hope you get a chance to watch Chicken People soon. I've never been into the whole breeding/showing thing before but this was really interesting and entertaining.

I find it interesting that so many folks who don't have chickens have been recommending this movie ---- the tv set up for streaming is best viewed on warmer nights :)

When my son watched it on tv, he said he was amazed at the different breeds...like a lot of non-poultry people, he thought most were pretty much white leghorns (not that he knew that name, lol).

I love seeing everybody's chooken collection! I have a few things but my most recent is a sign for the coop my brother and sister in law made me for chrissy.

Last edited:
Oh and I may have got the girls and boys into matching santa hats for the season! Oops
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom