Let's share our chicken decor!

The best chicken address labels, pillows, aprons, tee shirts, tote bags, greeting cards, kitchen towels, wrapping paper, and on and on to infinity are at Zazzle.com. I've been ordering from them for years.

Their prices are high but, I go through the website pick out what I like and then wait for a 50% sale. I never buy anything unless it is 50% or more off. Between November & Mid-Dec. they have sales of 60-65-70 and when they hit 75 I bought a gazillion tote bags to hopefully use someday for BYC contests.

They generally have a free trial Zazzle Black shipping I can't remember- I think for 30 days. So sale time is the right time to try the shipping. Otherwise their shp. per item is ridiculous. I pay $ 9.95 for year round zazzle black shipping - then I sit back and act like politician. I can have say one gift sent to a person in the USA for free then, enclose a gift message . I can go down the list of people and make individual orders for each & every one of them sending to their address. I think last year they said I had gotten about $ 164 in free shp - well worth the 9.95

If you don't like a product, they will take it back, refund , replace a defective item or let you choose a gift. certificate . Most of their items can be customized for free. Use your own photos or artwork& text. I would do that if I could figure out how. I still can't post photos on BYC despite many people trying to teach me.

I do not work for them or get any benefit by spreading the news. I also spread criticism . For instance never buy their "budget tote bags," they are as thin as Dollar Tree. I like the grocery bag product and those larger. They also have I think they call it crossbody bags - I really fell for them and got myself several - but can't use them in rain or sleet etc. - waiting for a good day.

Sorry I babble so much. If I was a chicken, I'd probably be a rooster and never shut up. Now I'm all stirred up and waiting to buy something. I've been busy with Lands End & LLBean
too - trying to fit outerwear to our insane winter. Okay I promise
duc.gif

Last edited:
The best chicken address labels, pillows, aprons, tee shirts, tote bags, greeting cards, kitchen towels, wrapping paper, and on and on to infinity are at Zazzle.com. I've been ordering from them for years.

Their prices are high but, I go through the website pick out what I like and then wait for a 50% sale. I never buy anything unless it is 50% or more off. Between November & Mid-Dec. they have sales of 60-65-70 and when they hit 75 I bought a gazillion tote bags to hopefully use someday for BYC contests.

They generally have a free trial Zazzle Black shipping I can't remember- I think for 30 days. So sale time is the right time to try the shipping. Otherwise their shp. per item is ridiculous. I pay $ 9.95 for year round zazzle black shipping - then I sit back and act like politician. I can have say one gift sent to a person in the USA for free then, enclose a gift message . I can go down the list of people and make individual orders for each & every one of them sending to their address. I think last year they said I had gotten about $ 164 in free shp - well worth the 9.95

If you don't like a product, they will take it back, refund , replace a defective item or let you choose a gift. certificate . Most of their items can be customized for free. Use your own photos or artwork& text. I would do that if I could figure out how. I still can't post photos on BYC despite many people trying to teach me.

I do not work for them or get any benefit by spreading the news. I also spread criticism . For instance never buy their "budget tote bags," they are as thin as Dollar Tree. I like the grocery bag product and those larger. They also have I think they call it crossover bags - I really fell for them and got myself several - but can't use them in rain or sleet etc. - waiting for a good day.

Sorry I babble so much. If I was a chicken, I'd probably be a rooster and never shut up. Now I'm all stirred up and waiting to buy something. I've been busy with Lands End & LLBean
duc.gif

Lol, you aren't babbling DD...it's nice to know those things!

Thank you NFG I had to correct- I wrote "crossover bags," meant to say "Cross Body." My sister explained how you wear/carry them and I still can't figure it out, so I just use as a tote bag- they are big tho. and I am so petite and tiny and very fluffy round the middle.

I do not work for them or get any benefit by spreading the news. I also spread criticism . For instance never buy their "budget tote bags," they are as thin as Dollar Tree. I like the grocery bag product and those larger. They also have I think they call it crossbody bags - I really fell for them and got myself several - but can't use them in rain or sleet etc. - waiting for a good day.

duc.gif
I too have bought stickers and posters from zazzle way down here in little ole NZ and yes it can be expensive but we're a bit used to that with our small population base.Didn't know about their sales so thanks for that.I have had discounts.You're not babbling! We need to need to know!
thumbsup.gif

RE; zazzle My sister goofed a year ago when she sent me a gift certificate to Zazzle. I tried to redeem it and it didn't work. I called and after passing me to a few customer service folks, they discovered my sister had bought (somehow) off the Canadian Zazzle site instead of USA. That was a royal pain. I could only order from Canada, the currency has different value. Also Zazzle doesn't seem to give any decent discount to Canadian purchases . They figured out how much I had to spend on an article to be all square with them including shipping - since my free USA shp. didn't apply.

I finally found something I half liked and had to get it to use her certificate. I don't know how the heck she screwed up - because no one else had trouble getting the USA site.
Zazzle.com. Anyway my sister & I were feuding over it for quite awhile. BTW my sister lives in New Mexico not a foreign country, so I have no idea how she goofed up.
idunno.gif

PS then my sister had a fit because her charge card added an extra charge because of using a different currency.
barnie.gif

Here's a plaque DH & I made for the kitchen:

He had a large wood disc that I white washed and painted the rim black. I painted the silhouette from an image found online. Then DH added mug hooks for the chicken mugs he gave me for Christmas. The chicken rolling pin I saw as a contest prize here on BYC and loved it so much, I ordered one off Etsy.

Fun little project and one way to show off some chicken stuff!

Here's a plaque DH & I made for the kitchen: He had a large wood disc that I white washed and painted the rim black. I painted the silhouette from an image found online. Then DH added mug hooks for the chicken mugs he gave me for Christmas. The chicken rolling pin I saw as a contest prize here on BYC and loved it so much, I ordered one off Etsy. Fun little project and one way to show off some chicken stuff!
:clap Wonderful job, both of you! I love it so much! :)

Back
Top Bottom