Let's talk Cuckoo and WHITE marans... breeding strategies...

Hey guys, does anyone have a cuckoo Marans roo they want to sell ? I am looking for one that is of or will be able to breed. Preferably a younger roo. I live in central Ga. PM me if you do or know anyone who does. Thanks - Michael

I am looking to making the best meat birds I can, I have a huge blue splash maran, I am going to cross him over some RIR hens. No more frankenbirds for meat for me.
If I had a cuckoo (barred) male over RIR females, would that produce sex linked offspring??????

I am looking to making the best meat birds I can, I have a huge blue splash maran, I am going to cross him over some RIR hens. No more frankenbirds for meat for me.
If I had a cuckoo (barred) male over RIR females, would that produce sex linked offspring????
No, for sex links using the barring gene you need the females to be the ones with barring.

I have dark cuckoo marans, eggs and chicks avaialble.

Computer just crashed so no pics here but do have on phone. NPIP certified bred to the APA / French Standard (feathered legs)

Won Best of Variety at the Ohio Nationals (pullet) 2013, Reserve Variety in Newnan, GA 2014; Best of Variety, Reserve Variety, Best AOV, Reserve AOV at the WCOPC show in Lima, OH 2014.

$60.00 dozen for eggs plus shipping
$10.00 per chick straight run plus shipping

Also avaialble for pick up.

The Dark Cuckoo are going for APA certification this December in TN.

Please text me for pics 614-558-2822.

Located in Central Ohio.

Kelly Powers

Back
Top Bottom