Let's talk Cuckoo and WHITE marans... breeding strategies...

Quote:
sorry let me try again just copy and paste it on a new tab it is a "chicken Calculator"

http://kippenjungle.nl/kruisingCQ.html?mgt=&fgt=&

I hope I'm not off here, but if you are spelling it as "cucu" like OHBigmama writes it, it won't go through. The correct spelling is "Cuckoo". Could that be the problem?
smile.png

Nope I spelled that right at least. LOL

Quote:
sorry let me try again just copy and paste it on a new tab it is a "chicken Calculator"

http://kippenjungle.nl/kruisingCQ.html?mgt=&fgt=&

I hope I'm not off here, but if you are spelling it as "cucu" like OHBigmama writes it, it won't go through. The correct spelling is "Cuckoo". Could that be the problem?
smile.png

you crackin on my hillbilliness?
tongue.png

I think she meant that she spelled the site wrong. They do not call it a cuckoo, or cucu, or coucou, but a barred on the site that the link was for. Plus it has pictures for us phoenetically challenged individuals.

I am announcing the successful hatch of two white sports form my purchased Wade Jeane eggs. I am so happy to have some more whites coming out. Now if my really dark white eggs will be such a success......

Oh yeah my CUCU made a bantam today. A little black one.....

that is him/her in front of a bantam silkie....

49750_banntibabes.jpg

Quote:
smile.png

tongue.png
I think she meant that she spelled the site wrong. They do not call it a cuckoo, or cucu, or coucou, but a barred on the site that the link was for. Plus it has pictures for us phoenetically challenged individuals.

I am announcing the successful hatch of two white sports form my purchased Wade Jeane eggs. I am so happy to have some more whites coming out. Now if my really dark white eggs will be such a success......

Oh hell no! I'm living in hillbilly country!
lol.png
Have been for 22 years, but it must be my Yankee upbringing that makes me still do that! And of course you are correct, it is barred within the genetic "jungle".
lol.png

Quote:
tongue.png

Oh hell no! I'm living in hillbilly country!
lol.png
Have been for 22 years, but it must be my Yankee upbringing that makes me still do that! And of course you are correct, it is barred within the genetic "jungle".
lol.png

Well I am actually only half HillBilly and half BRIAR!!!

But I did get me an edumacation even past the fourth grade!
wink.png

Quote:
smile.png

tongue.png

Hi, Since 2007 I have hatched close to 2000 Black Copper chicks and have never hatched a white or wheaten from these Wade Jeane fowl. Have hatched a lot of other garbage though.

Ok, maybe an ignorant question here, but can you get a Cuckoo sport from a BCM x BCM breeding? I ask because the lone chick I hatched the other day, has a white spot on the top of his/her head. Never had that happen before!
lol.png
Will try to get a pic later today.

Back
Top Bottom