LF Sulmtaler Hatching Eggs FROM ORIGINAL IMPORTED STOCK Auction

ca

Songster
11 Years
Oct 7, 2010
Wickenburg
Auction Formatted Listing - Do not PM to bid! - Place bid in a reply!

Bidding starts at $50.00 (see below for shipping info)
Additional bids will be in $5.00 increments
Place your bid as a reply. Make sure to keep checking back to up your bid as needed. Don’t forget to subscribe to this listing so you don’t get out bid!
Auction starts immediately and will end at 6:00 pm PDT on Saturday, November 9, 2013

This amazing breed is named after the Sulm valley in the region of southern Styria (Steiermark) in southwestern Austria. Sulmtalers have rather large sturdy bodies, with twisted single combs and a tuft-like crest on the back of the head. They are dual purpose.

The eggs you are bidding on are from Sulmtalers directly imported from Europe! Our Ranch is the only location in the United States that currently sells these eggs from imported stock. All others are descendants of our flock or Greenfire stock. The price is for 10 eggs but you are getting any extras.

I only ship Monday through Tuesday to make sure the eggs are not stuck at the post office over the weekend. Please pay immediately so I can ship the next day!

Note that there is an Expedited ($47) and a Priority ($18) shipping option available. This sounds high but the packages are usually over 7 lbs. I have not had any damaged eggs with this system! It's worth the extra weight.
Please PM me your shipping choice when you win so I can paypal you an invoice. (Or pay directly to paypal: [email protected].
Thank you for bidding!

Last edited:
jeremy,
Sulmtalers are white skinned. The standard calls for rooster to be 6-8 lb and hens 5-7 lb. From what I have seen so far the roosters are on the upper limit of that while the hens tend to be more on the lower end. Since my main rooster is a really large fellow the second generation hens and offspring from eggs seems to be larger than the first generation that I imported.

I just have to say that I am soooooooo fortunate to live near ca here in AZ and was able to get some of these FABULOUS sulmtaler eggs from her. my chicks are now 5 weeks old, have been living outside for 3.5 weeks with no supplemental heat(but it's AZ) and they are fantastic! cute cute cute, their crests are coming in on every one of them. they are super easy to sex once they start to feather out. thanks ca for some terrific hatching eggs!

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom