LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Highly unlikely. Mayday were avaliable where they were created, I'm pretty sure

Just do regular starter until they start getting all their feathers in. They need the protien for the tail feathers mainly, so they don't need them for like 6 weeks at least

Will do! That means more meat for the aseel. As for the Malay thing, my very brief research says that the Onagadori were originally crossed with Malay (among other things), granted it's just a quick Google search and a skimming over some articles. My last question (for now) is, do they feather out quicker than most breeds?

Will do! That means more meat for the aseel. As for the Malay thing, my very brief research says that the Onagadori were originally crossed with Malay (among other things), granted it's just a quick Google search and a skimming over some articles. My last question (for now) is, do they feather out quicker than most breeds?
Ehhhh.... I don't think so. Feathers seem to take a little while to start compared to other breeds I've seen. But once they do start, they finish fast. They're my fastest give aways sex-wise too other than cochin bantams. Partially because my main color is dimorphic between sexes

Ehhhh.... I don't think so. Feathers seem to take a little while to start compared to other breeds I've seen. But once they do start, they finish fast. They're my fastest give aways sex-wise too other than cochin bantams. Partially because my main color is dimorphic between sexes

Good to know, and thats the color ill probably find as well. Know I just need to actually find someone who sells eggs😆. I saw a few people selling but they seemed a little sketchy, plus it's already FB so yeah..... I will update!

And make sure you don't get related stock! :)

Ha! That would be way too much to ask for I'm afraid. But we'll see😌. Theoretically I shouldn't even be searching, since the girls need to first, go broody, then hatch the Tsouloufati eggs and THEN can they have a go at the ones I'm thinking. In the meantime I will make a list of all the breeds I'd be interested in breeding (excluding aseel because if I were to find a hen/eggs I'd drop the others in less than a millisecond)

Back
Top Bottom