LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I'm hoping my succulents are okay. They shipped out yesterday, and I had ordered them back when it was 60s and 70s and they suggest ordering heat packs if it's below 40. It's been below 40 here the whole time they've been in the mail. Hopefully the box is too big to fit in my mailbox and has to be held at the post-office

I'm hoping my succulents are okay. They shipped out yesterday, and I had ordered them back when it was 60s and 70s and they suggest ordering heat packs if it's below 40. It's been below 40 here the whole time they've been in the mail. Hopefully the box is too big to fit in my mailbox and has to be held at the post-office

Should be OK, temperature isn't such a big deal until it's REALLY cold or warm

Really cold as in -1C? They were grown in a greenhouse
Most succulents can handle a bit of cold. Unless the whole pot freezes, they should be okay overall. They're packed in a box and probably surrounded by other boxes during shipping, plus when they are moving the cold doesn't matter as much.

Hopefully the mail people acknowledge the LIVE PLANTS label on the outside of the box and protect them a bit.

Most succulents can handle a bit of cold. Unless the whole pot freezes, they should be okay overall. They're packed in a box and probably surrounded by other boxes during shipping, plus when they are moving the cold doesn't matter as much.

Hopefully the mail people acknowledge the LIVE PLANTS label on the outside of the box and protect them a bit.
My post people will. It's the stops before my office that make me worried

Back
Top Bottom