LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I just got amazing news! I told my case worker for my Disability Benefits that I needed to build new pens and housing to expand my flock and make money, and he's approving me for a $500 grant!!!

Now I just need to actually build them...
Awesome! Are you actually allowed to make money on disability there?

Awesome! Are you actually allowed to make money on disability there?
YUP! And run my own business! If I make over $1100/mth (fat chance of that ever happening) with my business, I can then start claiming expenses. I can also get a 'bonus' of $100 each month if I make $100 or more in sales. So basically, I can double my money.

YUP! And run my own business! If I make over $1100/mth (fat chance of that ever happening) with my business, I can then start claiming expenses. I can also get a 'bonus' of $100 each month if I make $100 or more in sales. So basically, I can double my money.
That's crazy. My grandmother is on it and has to be super careful not make much at all or she'll lose her benefits

That sucks. I can make up to the amount I receive per month before they start deducting anything...
Hers is like a couple hundred a month at most, I think. And she can't have more than a certain amount in her bank account either before they take it away, so it's not like she can just scrimp and save either

Hers is like a couple hundred a month at most, I think. And she can't have more than a certain amount in her bank account either before they take it away, so it's not like she can just scrimp and save either
Mason jars under the mattress.

Seriously though, you can't live on that! Scratching Montana off the list of possible places to move to.

Normally I wouldn't report cash sales, but if they're going to reward me for it, I'll tell them! Just probably not much more than the $100.

I need name suggestions for these two. Preferably nature-based, but nothing too obscure (customers will be mostly little old ladies). Ribbon doesn't matter, it's just to hold the batt together, it's not part of the theme.
View attachment 3810689View attachment 3810692
Foggy day, since white outnumbers the blue, and sugilite (gemstone) or Berry
This one looks more like lightning :eek:
Can't get rid of the hiccups today.
Do you still have them? An easy solution is to dissolve a spoonful of sugar on your tongue, maybe 2. Apparently some nerve that causes hiccups is also related to your tongue, and the sugar distracts it

Mason jars under the mattress.

Seriously though, you can't live on that! Scratching Montana off the list of possible places to move to.

Normally I wouldn't report cash sales, but if they're going to reward me for it, I'll tell them! Just probably not much more than the $100.
She doesn't report cash sales either. They limit it because they give her a small amount of money too, so they don't want people 'gaming the system' or something like that

Foggy day, since white outnumbers the blue, and sugilite (gemstone) or Berry

This one looks more like lightning :eek:

Do you still have them? An easy solution is to dissolve a spoonful of sugar on your tongue, maybe 2. Apparently some nerve that causes hiccups is also related to your tongue, and the sugar distracts it
Don't have sugar at either of my jobs. Usually I can strain one of my muscles and that resets everything. Today is just an off day

Back
Top Bottom