LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Well, I've had 3 or 4 breakdowns today, but we do get free (and decent tasting) pizza for lunch today, so i guess I've worked worse days so far.

Just exhausted though and it's apparently pretty obvious because I've had several people ask about the dufflebags under my eyes, and I can feel another breakdown wanting to happen.

I'm going to try and switch doctors tomorrow after work, Mom gave me a script for how to do it and who to try and switch to, which helps

Well, I've had 3 or 4 breakdowns today, but we do get free (and decent tasting) pizza for lunch today, so i guess I've worked worse days so far.

Just exhausted though and it's apparently pretty obvious because I've had several people ask about the dufflebags under my eyes, and I can feel another breakdown wanting to happen.

I'm going to try and switch doctors tomorrow after work, Mom gave me a script for how to do it and who to try and switch to, which helps
:hugs
Better days ahead I hope

Capturing wild ducklings no more than 3 days old, on a lake, is not how I planned to spend my day
:th

9 babies, no mama, hours of chasing, luring with food, cornering with nets, and 4 are now safe at a foster home until they can be released

This was all legal, we worked with a licenced rescue team. We're going back tomorrow and trying again if the five left are still there. Sadly the lake was too big and once 4 were caught the remaining 5 knew to stay away.

But I've not given up, and I'm so happy that 4 of the little babies are safe.

Capturing wild ducklings no more than 3 days old, on a lake, is not how I planned to spend my day
:th

9 babies, no mama, hours of chasing, luring with food, cornering with nets, and 4 are now safe at a foster home until they can be released

This was all legal, we worked with a licenced rescue team. We're going back tomorrow and trying again if the five left are still there. Sadly the lake was too big and once 4 were caught the remaining 5 knew to stay away.

But I've not given up, and I'm so happy that 4 of the little babies are safe.
So you decided to volunteer with the rescue group officially?

The vets are getting more urine from Archie.
The results from the last test had crystals pop up but she said that because it had been sitting before being testing, it's possible for the crystals to have formed.
I know it isn't good but I'm hoping that the urine issue is what caused his anal prolapse since it's an easy fix.
Keep Archie in your thoughts and send good vibes his way because I can't lose another cat to a urinary issue

The vets are getting more urine from Archie.
The results from the last test had crystals pop up but she said that because it had been sitting before being testing, it's possible for the crystals to have formed.
I know it isn't good but I'm hoping that the urine issue is what caused his anal prolapse since it's an easy fix.
Keep Archie in your thoughts and send good vibes his way because I can't lose another cat to a urinary issue

:fl

Back
Top Bottom