Liege fighter chick - cockerel?šŸ˜­

I have came because I saw the words "Liege Fighter".

At that age, Liege Fighter cockerels would have sickle feathers already developing and much thicker legs than that. As well as the fact Liege Fighter cockerels wouldn't have that coloring on them. That's a pullet.

At that age, Liege Fighter cockerels would have sickle feathers already developing and much thicker legs than that. As well as the fact Liege Fighter cockerels wouldn't have that coloring on them. That's a pullet.
I sure hope so! I want to keep it but no more room for single roosters at this point!

A nine week old from a breed of slow developing birds having sickle feathers? I do have a feeling this is a pullet, but I'm not yet committing

I sure hope so! I want to keep it but no more room for single roosters at this point!
This is what a Liege Fighter cockerel would look like at your chick's age. (Not my picture, I found it on Google.)

Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 7.29.58 AM.png

I will definitely hold off then. I can always tuck another pullet in with one of my ā€œpartyā€ flocksšŸ˜† Why are there so many breeds that are so pretty and fun? We donā€™t even actually like eggs that much around here. We just like our birds. My mom has 3 new silkies she thinks are roosters and wants to keep them all.

I will definitely hold off then. I can always tuck another pullet in with one of my ā€œpartyā€ flocksšŸ˜† Why are there so many breeds that are so pretty and fun? We donā€™t even actually like eggs that much around here. We just like our birds. My mom has 3 new silkies she thinks are roosters and wants to keep them all.
That is my view as well. My chickens are pets, and the eggs are only a side reason to keep them.

Back
Top Bottom