Lies Spread Quickly RP

~Ash automatically dipped her head in the compliance gesture of a wolf, then straightened up awkwardly as realization hit her again. "I'm glad I came," she replied brightly, twining a lock of thick hair around her finger. Her gaze fell on something scuttling by her feet. She bit her lip as undeniable blood lust surged through her and swallowed quickly as the chicken darted away tantalizingly.
It's not food. It's not food. It's not food.
She squinted her eyes shut, hoping to erase the mirage of hunting and the chicken simultaneously. Upon opening her eyes, she realized that was a mistake; now the chicken just looked even tastier as it toddled back to the flock of squabbling fowl.
So meaty. So slow.
Narrowing her eyes, Ash tore her gaze from the delectable bird and looked at Greymane, determination coursing through her to keep the wolf within her dormant. "Where do we start?"~

"Let's feed the chickens first. I know it seems all counterintuitive to feed your food, and yes, it took a lot of self control to get there. Believe me, the irony of a wolf raising chickens is not lost on this old guy," laughed Greymane. "But it's all a circle, you know. If we ensure their survival, they will continue to make eggs and new birds for us to eat later. They are trusting us to feed and protect them in exchange for their eggs and extra flock members. Same for ol' Bessy and her fat calf. Th'Boss, he's the extra muscle, hauling loads to town and back. Oh! Before I forget, have you ever had bacon? It's my greatest pleasure in meats, a real treat. I've yet to meet anyone, Ulven or human, who doesn't like it." Greymane was opening up the top of the feed barrel just inside the barn, and retrieving a wooden bucket from just next to it. Filling it about three quarters, he handed the bucket to Ash to carry. He scooped some water from the rain barrel just outside the barn. "Let's feed the chickens, shall we?"

Quote:
Tess was still in wolf form, and awkwardly figured that she better go Change before she killed a chicken. She nodded to Greymane, then trotted inside to get her clothes. She Changed, and walked back out a girl.

~Ash automatically dipped her head in the compliance gesture of a wolf, then straightened up awkwardly as realization hit her again. "I'm glad I came," she replied brightly, twining a lock of thick hair around her finger. Her gaze fell on something scuttling by her feet. She bit her lip as undeniable blood lust surged through her and swallowed quickly as the chicken darted away tantalizingly.
It's not food. It's not food. It's not food.
She squinted her eyes shut, hoping to erase the mirage of hunting and the chicken simultaneously. Upon opening her eyes, she realized that was a mistake; now the chicken just looked even tastier as it toddled back to the flock of squabbling fowl.
So meaty. So slow.
Narrowing her eyes, Ash tore her gaze from the delectable bird and looked at Greymane, determination coursing through her to keep the wolf within her dormant. "Where do we start?"~

"Let's feed the chickens first. I know it seems all counterintuitive to feed your food, and yes, it took a lot of self control to get there. Believe me, the irony of a wolf raising chickens is not lost on this old guy," laughed Greymane. "But it's all a circle, you know. If we ensure their survival, they will continue to make eggs and new birds for us to eat later. They are trusting us to feed and protect them in exchange for their eggs and extra flock members. Same for ol' Bessy and her fat calf. Th'Boss, he's the extra muscle, hauling loads to town and back. Oh! Before I forget, have you ever had bacon? It's my greatest pleasure in meats, a real treat. I've yet to meet anyone, Ulven or human, who doesn't like it." Greymane was opening up the top of the feed barrel just inside the barn, and retrieving a wooden bucket from just next to it. Filling it about three quarters, he handed the bucket to Ash to carry. He scooped some water from the rain barrel just outside the barn. "Let's feed the chickens, shall we?"

(Sorry it took me so long to reply!)
~Ash took the bucket with a grateful grin. "And, no, I've never had bacon," she replied, unable to ward off this man's contagious upbeat manner. "Is it better than raw meat?" She entwined a lock of hair around her finger in abrupt embarrassment. "I'll bet anything tastes better than raw meat as a human." She trailed along after him, bucket in hand, as he led the way along to a building that radiated the pungent scent of fowl- a scent even obvious to human nostrils.~

I can't RP anymore, due to personal reasons. I'm sorry to you both. I'm glad you have each other so you can continue without Tess. I wish I could stay, but I can't
sad.png
Sorry about all this

I can't RP anymore, due to personal reasons. I'm sorry to you both. I'm glad you have each other so you can continue without Tess. I wish I could stay, but I can't :(  Sorry about all this 

It's okay. :hugs We get it entirely and have been in your type of situation numerous times. :/ You're a great person and it's been amazing to RP with you, Quack. :)
Well Wishes,
~Sarah

Last edited:
(Sorry it took me so long to reply!)
~Ash took the bucket with a grateful grin. "And, no, I've never had bacon," she replied, unable to ward off this man's contagious upbeat manner. "Is it better than raw meat?" She entwined a lock of hair around her finger in abrupt embarrassment. "I'll bet anything tastes better than raw meat as a human." She trailed along after him, bucket in hand, as he led the way along to a building that radiated the pungent scent of fowl- a scent even obvious to human nostrils.~

"Now don't get excited when they do, keep it calm. it just makes them nervous and you bloodthirsty. Don't think I didn't have them thoughts now too. It's a fine line we walkin'. I've been trying to take the best of both natures to improve my life, and if ya wanna stay, I'll expect you to do it too." Greymane poured the water into a trough, and the feed into a hopper. He gestured for her to do the same, as the curious chickens cackled and brushed up against their legs, eagerly anticipating food. They were a bit leery of the girl, but swarmed Greymane as he reached down to stroke an old hen.

Back
Top Bottom