little feathered genuises!

No battery hens
I have four banties and two normal chickens, they all have names and are my babies!:D My silkie is Patricia, my pekin bantam is Phoenix, my three sultans are King Tut, King Alfred, and Queen Cleopatra, and my two standards are Latte and Lucy!:) I tend to feed them a little much...They all are getting kinda chubby:p. None of them will ever be for meat or eggs, sure, when they ignore eggs I will take them, but if they didn't lay I'd still keep them! They're better than any dog, cat, or any pet in general that I've seen!

do you have other animals
I have five dogs, two budgies, two bunnies, and that's it. Though the bunnies and dogs aren't mine, only the birds;). I want to breed bantams, but only when they're broody, so really it's just they hatch chicks when they want and I may sell them:p. But I started to second think it, it seems cruel to just give away a chickens babies, doesn't it? But my mom wants me to breed them, and I can't keep them all!:( I also want to have a battery hen rescue, because perfect chickens need to be loved, not eaten!:)

Because humans aren't nearly as awesome as animals:p I mean just, like, see their life from a humans way of seeing it. Like if you saw a bunch of human babies piled into a metal bin, you would do something about it! So I just want people to know that animals can feel and care and have souls and emotions just like most humans, I should've actually made me post more detailed BECAUSE I DON'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!:p LOL
Most definitely, people should be more aware of where their food is coming from.
Although, I find that a lot of people don't want to know, because it's 'too disgusting'.
hmm.png

we have a turkey 2 dogs 2 cats 6 cows 2 ducks soon to be more though

Aw! Cows! I love cattle, they're like big dogs if they're tame!:D That's mainly why I'm a pescetarian, which means I only eat fish. I have to eat fish, because I'm young and need protein, but I don't cook meat, touch meat, or eat meat. I don't even like looking at it, it makes me incredibly upset.

Back
Top Bottom