little feathered genuises!

Most definitely, people should be more aware of where their food is coming from.
Although, I find that a lot of people don't want to know, because it's 'too disgusting'.
hmm.png

I know, that just makes them disgusting, in my perspective. You literally don't care how animals were slaughtered and how their lives were. It's so mean:(. Are you a vegetarian?

I know, that just makes them disgusting, in my perspective. You literally don't care how animals were slaughtered and how their lives were. It's so mean:(. Are you a vegetarian?
I agree, if you want to eat an animal it should at least have a long and happy life.

No, I'm not a vegetarian.

I agree, if you want to eat an animal it should at least have a long and happy life.

No, I'm not a vegetarian.

Yeah. Even if it had a good life, the truth is they're still dead. I think it's funny, people eat steak but when you say "cattle flesh" they get offended. I saw a vegan do that to a lady and she got SO annoyedXD

People need to be educated, they need to know where their food is coming from, so that they can make a change.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom