little feathered genuises!

They r. Mike Tyson bit a guys ear off and there was a guy who bit a chuck of flesh out of a guys arm...

Then, tell me, why aren't we going around chasing down deer and eating them? Why do we get sick when we don't cook meat? Look, this is a thread about how smart chickens are, not a thread against vegetarians, vegans, and pescetarians.

Last edited:
None of our teeth are sharp enough to bite through live prey. Put a bunny with a baby, and a apple in there too, and let me know when the baby kills the bunny instead of eating the apple.

Human dentition is quite capable of biting through raw meat and skin. We are not cats... we don't eat things while they are still alive.

a baby is going to eat neither, because it has not yet been taught.

Human dentition is quite capable of biting through raw meat and skin. We are not cats... we don't eat things while they are still alive.

a baby is going to eat neither, because it has not yet been taught.

No comment.

Last edited:
Because some animals require sharper teeth to chew through different plants.

So, they are just somehow different than us in just that way? Why can't you just agree with research?

Okay, I'm tired of arguing, let's get back on subject.

Last edited:
Look, all MEAT EATERS eat RAW MEAT. Wolves, dinosaurs, chickens, ANYTHING! So how about you go to a meat eaters thread or something and stop getting on this thread to talk about eating meat. I have seen chickens eat live animals, I have seen deer eat live chicks, I have seen wolves eat live deer, so, yeah.
They only eat it raw because they don't know how to cook it.

Back
Top Bottom