little feathered genuises!

they don't. herbivores have incisors and molars. Humans also have cuspids and bicuspids.... 12 out of our 32 teeth.
So, they are just somehow different than us in just that way? Why can't you just agree with research?

Okay, I'm tired of arguing, let's get back on subject.
herbivores do not have cuspids (canines) and bi-cuspids. that is 12 out of our 32 teeth. ruminants... like cows do not even have upper incisors.

and chickens aren't "smart". they are clever. they continue to try different things until something works. like get out of the coop.

they don't. herbivores have incisors and molars. Humans also have cuspids and bicuspids.... 12 out of our 32 teeth.
herbivores do not have cuspids (canines) and bi-cuspids. that is 12 out of our 32 teeth. ruminants... like cows do not even have upper incisors.

and chickens aren't "smart". they are clever. they continue to try different things until something works. like get out of the coop.

I SAID let's get on the subject. You have a argument for everything, don't you?

Okay, well, what I (and many scientists) discovered is they are smart. Smarter than dolphins, at the least. They think like dogs and cats and are, what I know, great survivors. I was surprised to see my day old chicks dust bathing and scratching without a mother to teach them, they did it perfectly, too!

Hi, don't know what this is about exactly but I joined because you asked
It's just about chickens and how smart and clever they are! Though it turned into a fight, I believe everyone doesn't want to argue anymore:).

Possibly my favorite picture of my sultan:

Oh... I say that dolphins and chickens are equally smart

Hope that helps
Yes, I agree. And they are both very emotional, caring, and intelligent!:) My chickens played a app on my game, but sadly their beak would only really tap on things a few times, why don't they make Samsung Galaxy's for chickens?:p

(LUCKY!!!)

I don't really care, they are both intelligent in their own ways
Yeah, and people say they're not smart because they stay out in the rain and I'm like "...Just because they don't run inside due to rain...They're...Not smart..." Like, how unfair is that?
i think chickens are smart and i don't even own chickens(SNOW MELT!!!)

Good for you!:D But also bad for you because chickens are awesome!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom