Little Giant Incubation Experiment - Day 21 - Hatch Day!

Which model Little Giant do you prefer?

• Model 9200 (Manual controls)

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Model 9300 (Digital controls)

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
I won't be participating though... unless I do it for someone who will take the babies. I don't want any more, but knowing myself, if I'd get eggs for myself, I'd keep them!

Hey you just used a big word!! You bought a thesaurus didn't you? lol
clap.gif
You want me to start spell checking your posts?

Thank you guys! :) I remember reading about marking air cells but I had totally forgot about it! I will candle again when I get home and mark them. I do have one egg that is very porous, I hope it'll be alright :( All my others are hardly porous at all.

You can incubate for me :) :) I am 0/40 .... I keep trying to hatch out Araucana eggs and I am failing miserably... That and Silkie eggs!!

Michele
I wasn't invited to begin with, I was just going to butt in as usual lol! Maybe I'll do a Craigslist ad volunteering to incubate someone's eggs! For the sake of the "experiment" of course

let me know what happens with your jiggling egg, I read that so I rushed in to look at mine and I got 2 that's jiggling non stop

Just checked on the 2 eggs again.. **staring intently** ... maybe I willed it to move earlier because now, it sat there as still as a rock! I will keep checking back on it tonight and see if I can identify any pip marks... here's hoping!!!

Just checked on the 2 eggs again.. **staring intently** ... maybe I willed it to move earlier because now,  it sat there as still as a rock!  I will keep checking back on it tonight and see if I can identify any pip marks... here's hoping!!!
i keep checking on mine 1 still got the shakes but that's it...I want to stick my ear to it, but don't want to open it :(

Back
Top Bottom