Little Giant Incubation Experiment - Day 21 - Hatch Day!

Which model Little Giant do you prefer?

• Model 9200 (Manual controls)

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Model 9300 (Digital controls)

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
hello world

Another one! Woohoo!!!
wee.gif

First inside baby out of the shell. Has white wing tips. About 6 more visible pips. I think one of broody eggs has also hatched. I'm tempted to slip a few more under her, but hesitate to disturb them this close to hatch. Time to go do some gardening. Moving slow today. Got food poisoning yesterday.

hello world
Congrats!!

First inside baby out of the shell. Has white wing tips. About 6 more visible pips. I think one of broody eggs has also hatched. I'm tempted to slip a few more under her, but hesitate to disturb them this close to hatch. Time to go do some gardening. Moving slow today. Got food poisoning yesterday.
Yay on the action. Ewe on the food poisoning. Hope you feel better!

Yuck, sorry to hear about your food poisoning. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy... well, maybe I would, but you know what I mean! lol Its horrible. Hope you get to feeling better.

Congrats on the new fuzz butts! And good luck with the rest!

Here I go with more questions...one of my eggs pepped on the bottom side that's laying down should I roll it over or leave it? Pretty sure I know the answer but just checking

Here I go with more questions...one of my eggs pepped on the bottom side that's laying down should I roll it over or leave it? Pretty sure I know the answer but just checking
The majority answer is leave it alone, it'll be fine. As long as the pip is getting air it should be fine. Now, for the liberal stance....I can't stand not being able to see them so I turn them over...lol (But I also keep my humidity up around 75%.)

I would leave it as long as it looks like its up in the air enough for it to breathe and zip ok. Otherwise I would stick my straw thru a vent hole and roll it.

Back
Top Bottom