Little Runner

flossyfelix

Songster
Nov 10, 2016
Lumberton, North Carolina
As some of you already know I have been debating for some time whether or not I wanted to add on to my crew. (Pekin Pair) I recently went into TSC & there was a little 3rd wheel- so needless to say, she came home with me! She was yellow so I was thinking she may be a Pekin as well, but it looks like I've got myself a little Runner! Her name is Sassyfras & don't be surprised if she never makes it out of the house to the yard. She has won my husbands heart over...& After being told I would never have a house duck "now way" things are looking up!
1f60a.png
1f917.png
1f609.png
I figured I may as well start a thread for my many pictures, updates, & runner questions!!

Following cause she is adorable! And looks just like my girls! :)
Do you know if she is a girl? I know tractor supply sells straight run but thought maybe you know how to sex them?

I did the vent test.. & no little peepee came out... So I'm pretty sure she's a girl. However I could be surprised! Flossy was Fred for awhile... Until she laid an egg! Lol. (I didn't know about the sounds thing at the time!)

I did the vent test.. & no little peepee came out... So I'm pretty sure she's a girl. However I could be surprised! Flossy was Fred for awhile... Until she laid an egg! Lol. (I didn't know about the sounds thing at the time!)

Lol i wish i was more comfortable with trying to sex them. But im to afraid of hurting them

I have a question! Is it normal for my pair to be availed of her? That's what it seems like.. they won't have anything to do with her when I take her outside to run around. If they see that I have her they will get up & leave... Fast! (Well fast for a Pekin pair.) Maybe when she is bigger that will change?

Back
Top Bottom