Loggin ?

cristina33

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
ma
I cant seem to log in ? I have to get new password everytime? Whats up with that?
If its something I am doing could you let me know. Could you email me either way [email protected]
Thanks
Cristina

cristina, I'm not sure I understand. If you posted, you are logged in. Are you saying you have to request a new password every time to log in (i.e. every day)? If so, are you sure you are using the right password when you log in? It would have to be typed in exactly the way you entered it when you registered (ex: caps or lower case).

Let me know if this continues and we can get Nifty to help you further. It may help if you can add what type of OS you use, altho I'm not sure that would matter. I would be happy to try and help you through this. I'm sure it is very frustrating. Please keep me posted.

Jody

Jody is spot on (as usual).

We've got hundreds of people logging in every day, so I'm guessing it is an issue with your specific environment. Maybe a cookies / firewall problem?

For problems like this I usually have people try a different browser (IE, FireFox, Opera, Netscape, whatever) and if that doesn't work, then next time you are at work or the library try from there.

If you have the same problem from all these places then it is an account issue... 99% of the time it is a specific browser / computer issue.

Back
Top Bottom