Long Islanders.... I know you are out there

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
What kind of ducks? Do you have a photo of your coop progress?
Mallard

Will be ordering some spring chicks from Meyer hatchery to be delivered in April - anyone want to add to order to reduce individual shipping costs?

I am in Stony Brook near Nichols and 347.

Hello fellow long islander’s. Does anyone know what is needed or our to get a homesteading permit or small farm business permit in Brookhaven? I’m looking to research to possibilities turning our little hobby into a small business. TIA

Hello all. From West Babylon here.
Anyone out there could digest Babylon Town ordinance on raising backyard chicken in a way I can understand please? Lol
There's a 100 ft from any dwelling but if I follow that, my future Coop will be in the middle of the street. Does that mean I can't raise any chicken? My coop would be on the back of my backyard and my neighbors houses are definetely less than 100 ft from the coop. Anyone out there from West Babylon that could help me understand this ordinance, please?
Thank you so much

Hello Tony!!

I’m in the same boat here I just got served with a notice that I have to get rid of my chickens I’m looking to file some petition with signatures I know this forum was years ago but is there any other info you can offer ? Anything is greatly appreciated thank you !

Back
Top Bottom