Longtail croosing

Arkklon, Could you please post your flock of them (result of cross Sumatra x Yoko. ) thanks a lot.

Hi:

I am a small breeder, I only have a few (like 25) so you can give them the best attention and care they require. Only 2 males are aggressive others are very docile and friendly. Females do not have spurs, some phoenix have.

Arkklon

one of my sumatra cross
59337_sumo3.jpg

I just bought a yokohama/Sumata rooster that looks just like your third picture. I'll have to get pictures of him. He is free ranging with white pheonix hens, a silver pheonix hen, and a spangled game hen. can't wait for babys

Hi; everyone

Gallo, the cockerel looks great, I really like it. As in February I'll put some pictures of other color crossings cuckoo and Crele in which I've been working. I'm waiting to have his tail a little longer.

Arkklon

Kingston-20110215-00025.jpg

Euharlee-Taylorsville-20110215-00023.jpg

This is a standard Silver Phoenix / Standard Black Sumatra Cross.
He has multiple spurs from the Sumatra and his tail drags the ground like the Phoenix.
He is 11 months old in these photos.
I had 3 White Orpington hens that got loose in the pasture and he has claimed them as his harem.
With him, they range the full 20 acre pasture. Before he claimed them, they stayed within 50 feet of the barn.
The rest of the chickens stay close to the barn on the south side, this guy and his harem stay in the horse pasture on the north side.
When I go walk the fence line, he and his white harem follow along to see what I am doing.
The Orp hens were given to me and he was a very pretty accident. So I just let them free range in the pasture.
I have Black, Blue and Splash French Marans; Black, Blue and Splash Ameraucanas; All colors Silkie; Blue Laced Red Wyandotte; Buff, Gold, Silver Polish; and other assorted breeds, Black, Blue and Splash Sumatra chicks on the way. Blue Ameraucana eggs in the incubator.
About 150 total now.

Greetings:

These are some of the results of crosses with yokohama Sumatra and other crossings that I created. These cockerels are 10 months old. If anyone wants to put photos of similar crosses are welcome.

Arkklon

47748_sumatra_cenizo.jpg

Pure Blue Sumatra

47748_yomatra.jpg

Black Sumatra + Red Yokohama

47748_yomatra_splash.jpg

Blue Sumatra + White Yokohama

47748_yomatra_pinto_2.jpg

25% Sumatra +75% Yokohama

47748_yokohama_pinto.jpg

25% Sumatra + 75% Yokohama
I love the red yokohama x sumatra do you have a hen from that mix? I'd like to see it

Back
Top Bottom