LOOK at my new spoiled rotton baby!New video, 12/6/11

tongue.png
She is a cutie! What kind of a pig is she?
You can supplement her pellets with fresh or frozen veggies. Carrots, peas. beans. Some fruit and mine got cheerios for treats. Like any change in diet, go slow.

Quote:
I have aready done the fruit thing. I will also try the veggies. I don't want her to get to big. Her mom is about 40lbs. She just demands to be fed. Redhen has given me the scoop on letting them get to fat and I don't want that to happen to her. She is just like a baby though, get that belly full and she will sleep. I love how she wags her tail like a dog when she is happy. Priceless!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

She's a cutie, how old?

They get good at demanding food, and it can be so hard to resist!

Quote:
She is 10 weeks old. Never in a million years would I have thought I would own a baby pig but then again just a couple of years ago I wouldn't of thought I would have 200 chickens either, Boy I missed out on a lot being raised and living in the city.

When she begs for food we are doing low fat, after all the girl has to watch her figure.
gig.gif

Quote:
She is amazing already. I know I will have a lot of fun with her. She already doesn't want me out of her sight. You have to keep the babies warm but I can not wait until I can take her with me on my chicken rounds. I know it will be a riot. Snakeman has been telling me I will have a lot of fun with her.

Back
Top Bottom