LOOK at my new spoiled rotton baby!New video, 12/6/11

If she is 9 weeks old already, she should be okay to go outside with you for a while. Horton lives outside, my dad is so mean! Won't let the poor 'little' guy come in!
gig.gif

Oh, and I know what you mean about the squeeling! They deffinitely know how to let you know what they want!! Horton likes to jump up on the side of his pen when I'm feeding the quail and 'root' me in the head with his nose. How dare I feed the quail first?
lau.gif

Last edited:
Yes you have to kee an eye on that girly figure! Hilda's been getting alittle pudgy so I've had to cut her back, up until about a week ago she was getting free choice, but she likes her food just alittle to much these days!

She also hasn't been outside since I've had her, it's been so cold lately, and you should see her trying to snuggle to me when the door gets open and lets alittle cold air in.

She went in for her booster shots today and because it was nice I thought about letting her walk to the car, but I'm not ready to trust my sister in laws dog just yet and chickened out. When it warms up I'm planning to start having her poop outside.

Can't wait to see more pics of Patunia! She has really pretty markings! (my sister had two Pot Bellied pigs named Patunia when we were kids (not at the same time), and if I'm not mistaken Hilda's mom was named Patunia!).

Quote:
Well how dare you feed those quail first. They will definately let you know when they want something. I can already tell this little girl is going to rule the roost. lol I've been working with the dogs with her and there is one that is going to find out about outside living. My pittbull Mo could care less. He is so old now I don't have the pittbull problems out of him any more. I'm really happy you encouraged me to get one. She sure has cheered things up around here. lol

Hilda will be 13 weeks tomarrow (or I guess it is tomarrow now, so she's 13 weeks).

The invoice says porcine parvo and porcine resp., I just asked my vet what she needed and this is what she got, this was her booster so she should be good now til next year. Although now I get to start stressing over her spay, I'm really dreading that.

Who knew I'd could get so attached to a pig?

Quote:
Thanks for the info on the shots. I didn't know they needed them. I wouldn't have never thought I would enjoy and get so attached to her. They are so smart its still amazing to me.

Quote:
Thanks for the info on the shots. I didn't know they needed them. I wouldn't have never thought I would enjoy and get so attached to her. They are so smart its still amazing to me.

Have you got any pics of your baby? I would love to see them. Pitunia spent the whole day with me doing errands. It was the first time in about two weeks I felt up to leaving the house. I've been to weak to do much of anything. Pitunia was a huge hit everywhere we went. She is going to make a great riding partner. I got her a harness today and some toys but these darn dogs want to take her toys away from her. She usualy stays up wih me most of the night and sleeps all day but she is out right now. Wore out. lol

Quote:
I'm having a ball with her. I looked at some little dog cloths that I thought might fit her but nothing jumped out at me like "I gotta get that." I took her in walmart with me inside my coat. I'm suprised I didn't get stopped at the door leaving like I was shoplifting or something. lol Now that would be a trip. Mam, what you got under that coat there.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom