LOOK at my new spoiled rotton baby!New video, 12/6/11

Quote:
lau.gif
Mouse-terrier pig
lau.gif
I think I will have to start calling her that. Snakeman got a big laugh out of that. I can not beleive how ruined my girls are.
frow.gif

Nah.. no way ruined! Just much loved!
love.gif

You have some lucky piggers there, Sara!
hugs.gif

Keep them away from your snakes...i think pigs like to eat/kill snakes! LOL..
tongue.png

Quote:
lau.gif
Mouse-terrier pig
lau.gif
I think I will have to start calling her that. Snakeman got a big laugh out of that. I can not beleive how ruined my girls are.
frow.gif

Nah.. no way ruined! Just much loved!
love.gif

You have some lucky piggers there, Sara!
hugs.gif

Keep them away from your snakes...i think pigs like to eat/kill snakes! LOL..
tongue.png

I don't know about killing everything, but I do know about eating everything.
lau.gif
My girls will try and convince me they are just starved to death. We are still giving them the pigcycles and its so cute because it turns there tongues blue, red or orange.
lau.gif

Here is some baby video I found on my girls and after watching it almost two years later I wonder why I was laughing at baby Stormy instead of giving her a bottle. lol
idunno.gif

Willow's Meadow :

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Why is it funny???? There is a type of pig that is a 'thimble'. Its not funny....its a legitamite question.​

You are so right but at the time I didn't know about them. I do now and I bet they are adorable. I also had no idea how inteligent pigs were and how affectinate{sp} they are. I have learned alot about pigs in the two years I have had mine. I wouldn't give any thing for them.
love.gif

O.K. I'm gonna show you guy's this but you gotta promise no to tell nobody.
gig.gif

I'm trying to figure out when I lost my mind.
idunno.gif

S@R@

BTW you can't find pigcycles during the winter time for your pigs. What is the world coming too.
gig.gif

O.K. I'm gonna show you guy's this but you gotta promise no to tell nobody.
gig.gif

I'm trying to figure out when I lost my mind.
idunno.gif

S@R@

BTW you can't find pigcycles during the winter time for your pigs. What is the world coming too.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom