LOOK at my new spoiled rotton baby!New video, 12/6/11

Quote:
As far as the cancer I am doing pretty well. I will get my breast reconstruction done soon. We tried already but had to remove everything because I was too malnuctricion and wouldn't heal. But get this I weigh 126.2 lbs. That blows me away and its a long way for 80lbs. I blame all the weight gain on alabama's medical marijuana.
I didn't post much in 2010, with the chemo and radiation plus all the other meds they had me on seemed to make me loopy. I had two great drivers and I wouldn't have made it without them. When someone has the bad news that you have cancer you find out who your true friends are real quick.
Can you beleive my babies are so big and Stormy still wants to curl up in my lap. lol
How are things going with you and you boy?
S@R@

Quote:
As far as the cancer I am doing pretty well. I will get my breast reconstruction done soon. We tried already but had to remove everything because I was too malnuctricion and wouldn't heal. But get this I weigh 126.2 lbs. That blows me away and its a long way for 80lbs. I blame all the weight gain on alabama's medical marijuana.
I didn't post much in 2010, with the chemo and radiation plus all the other meds they had me on seemed to make me loopy. I had two great drivers and I wouldn't have made it without them. When someone has the bad news that you have cancer you find out who your true friends are real quick.
Can you beleive my babies are so big and Stormy still wants to curl up in my lap. lol
S@R@

I am very glad to see you posting again!!! And your weight is fantastic!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
S@R@

hugs.gif

wee.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
I'm just amazed at my weight.

Quote:
hugs.gif

wee.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
I'm just amazed at my weight.

I almost cried when I read that. I know your struggles and I bet you look fantastic!!!!

Quote:
Hey girl, I've been kicking some cancer butt. I'm done with all the treatments so I have to worry about bloodwork every three months. I fell great, and the pot pills the doc gave me has me weighing 130lbs. WOW!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it. I will be adding some new pics of my girls soon. How are you and your boy?
S@R@

frow.gif
For awhile now I have been teaching my pigs sign language. They are picking it up real fast. I am signing all there different snacks they like and the will go to the fridge if that is where that snack comes from, or my snack drawer in my office or the back door for apples from our trees. They know gone gone for when there is no more snacks and will turn and walk away. You can teach them anything in one day. I'm amazed
frow.gif

frow.gif
Hey guys. Just a couple of things I'm having fun with right now. I have my pigs knowing 30 different sigh languges and now flashcards for the signs. OMG my pigs can read. I am just having way to much fun with them. The other thing that happened was I came home and my coffee table was gone, only the table and I found it in my kitchen lined up with the kitchen table, making three turns to get there with toots standing there eating a apple she got from the kitchen table. Now ain't that something. Never boring. lol

S@R@

Back
Top Bottom