Look at the state of that box! (shipped eggs)

Second one that I've seen anyway! I have him separated and he's still strutting. I think I might be crazy. I ordered a dozen Naragansett poults last night. Couldn't resist. LOL. My feed bill is going to triple.

Lol :) You'll have fun watching them. Do they eat alot? Raising animals correctly isn't for sissies, the faint of heart, those who don't like getting a bit grungy or shoveling you-know-what or most definitely spending alot of $$. Our 2nd home is TSC. All the employees know us by name. The payoff is we have healthy animals and have picked up 3 egg customers from there and that's without advertising:)

S
Lol :) You'll have fun watching them. Do they eat alot? Raising animals correctly isn't for sissies, the faint of heart, those who don't like getting a bit grungy or shoveling you-know-what or most definitely spending alot of $$. Our 2nd home is TSC. All the employees know us by name. The payoff is we have healthy animals and have picked up 3 egg customers from there and that's without advertising:)
. I have a little hobby farm, about 20 acres. My first home is Lowes, second is the farm store,and third is with my wife. If she knew how much I spent on my "hobby"' she'd flip. (I think she knows but doesn't say anything). My daughters family is in San Diego.
1f60e.png

Back
Top Bottom