Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!!! (pics w/ color questions) !!

You have 2 Blue Bibbed Runner ducklings and 2 Silver Bibbed Runner ducklings

Very cute!
big_smile.png

x2. But I dont think you will like those silver runners, they are not nice at all, so just you pop them in the post to me and I will take those ungly duckling off your hands. Its in your brst interest, No one likes ugly ducklings
lau.gif
tongue.png

They are CUUUUTEEEEE
lol.png

my fawn and white runner had ducklings last spring with either my chocolate drake or my gray runner. Supposedly, from what i've heard and learned, the chocolate is the father. \\\\ I have more pictures on my BYC page. but heres the brood as babies and teens,but they look similar to your bunch! your drake is probably the father. I beleive it is the fawn and white that creates a recessive gene that gives the "spots" look. I was really surprised when my little guys came out, and i had posted pictures with questions as well.!
DSC00448-1.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00472-4.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

Last edited:
You guys ROCK!! Anybody have a picture of a silver bibbed runner?? Google usually knows all, but not seeing much on that one.

TLWR: I think you are right, the duck does look like she has a blue bill. What color would that make her?

Nicky and Steve, as tempting as it is to get rid of these ugly ducklings, I'm afraid I will have to pass, just to see if they outgrow the ugliness!
lol.png
Why can't they stay small enough to swim in the bathtub FOREVER!!

Quote:
SAME!!! and she gave me a card that i thought i was going to open and maybe find the words "Happy Easter!!! this counts as a coupon for 2 free ducklings
smile.png
!" it was even a card that had eggs on it
sad.png
all it said was "happy Easter" ....but no ducklings....i mean COME ON!!! pure torture!!!
barnie.gif
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom