Looking for a male saint bernard

Sorry.....

Just my opinion, BUT a mutt, is a mutt, is a mutt....

I and ALL other responsible Breeders stand by a code of conduct for our breeds. Yes, I have owned mixes/mutts. But that is what they are, no ifs ands or butts. And I will probably have others and they will still be Mutts.

Just my 2 cents worth,

Maye

golden saint. labrdoodle. all the other -oodle and poo- and everything else is just a marketing ploy. It's used by dishonest unscrupulous breeders who want to take advantage of people who didn't do their research. All these people want is a loving family pet and these breeders take advantage of them

5 puppies have went to their new homes. 6 left and they have had their second set of shots today.

They are doing great all of them :) here is some new pics of them.

Yes 2 boys were smooth and 1 girl were smooth the rest rough coat. We still have one smooth boy and the one smooth girl. We finally just sold the first girl last night. Every one wants the boys. We cant figure that out but maybe they think they will be the biggest?

2 huge girls though and one of them was the one that left last night.

We only have 4 girls left. Still have not figured out why everyone wants the boys. Here is new pics. Some of these babies are in their new homes already.

The first 4 are still up for needing new homes. First one is a smooth coat and these are all girls.

We call this girl Ric Rak

This is Driveway for obvious reasons

This is Pinky

This is Violet

Moose....one of my favorite guys.....I miss him alot

Moose

Zoey

Mufasa

Last edited:
We only have 4 girls left. Still have not figured out why everyone wants the boys. Here is new pics. Some of these babies are in their new homes already.

The first 4 are still up for needing new homes. First one is a smooth coat and these are all girls.

the same reason that if you had a litter of all boys everyone would have wanted a girl lol Just plain old Murphey's Law.
How old are they now?

Back
Top Bottom