Looking for Chickens

PMchickens

Hatching
Jan 16, 2018
Woodland Washington
Hello my name is Palmer Dinehart. I’m trying to find somewhere to buy some started pullets in southwest Washington or some where in western Washington so that I don’t have to pay and arm and a leg for shipping.

Welcome to BYC. You can also introduce yourself on your state thread & possibly find someone local. Also check Craig's list & sometimes local feedstores have a bulletin board where people can post "have for sell" & or "in search of". I know at a country feed store near me someone has a card up selling pullets.

Make sure to add your location to your profile so it will show up under your avatar each time you post.

If you have a certain breed you want, you may find a breeder in your area. Wishing you good luck!

I found Tractor supply is a very dependable source for pullets. You can order a variety of breeds online or you can purchase them at the store when they have chicks if you don't want to pay so much for shipping. But when we ordered from them all 12 of our pullets arrived happy and healthy and they are all alive to this day!

Back
Top Bottom