Looking for pictures of waterfowl colour mutations

Ok, I know about older females getting male 'looks' (I once had a female mandarin duck that got the typical male wings at an older age), but in the advertisment, it says the ringteal a 2011 male ...

Secundo,
It sure looks like a female from the photo you posted. A drake with a white head would be interesting to see.

DT

Quote:
Hello.I am new on this forum.I am from Serbia(former Yugoslavia).I am looking your conversation and just want to tell you something.I dont now for Silver wood ducks in France and Poland,but I am sure that they are here in Serbia for at least 3 years.
Last year I bye 1 pair of Silver Wood Ducks from some breeder near Belgrade!I found him on some Croatian birds forum.That breeder have all mutations of wood ducks,including platinum.I saw that with my own eyes!
I am in contact with him and I will try to tell him to put some pictures on this forum.

Best Regards from Belgrade,Serbia

Thanks Belgrade, would like to see the pictures, does he have the seven mandarin mutations and the seven woody mutations,

anyway welcome and a happy new year, if you have mutation pictures from birds in Serbia please post them,

thanks,

Peacock

I have just 1 interesting picture of ducklings from that breeder.He will post other pictures later.This picture is my favorite.

Ducklings - wood duck mutations

gomilica.jpg

white,silver,platinum,apricot,normal....

Regards

The males in the pictures and the birds in the first picture are an apricot mutation, i don't think you are going to find them in the US, i don't even find any females in Europe; the normal colour is Black instead of browny orange, they are really nice birds to have,

good luck in your search, you will have a lot of fun with them,

Greetz Peacock

Australian Birds

This first image is a Maned Duck. They're everywhere in my town.

This second image is of an Australian Native Magpie Goose. I currently have one that i'm raising that was washed up in recent flooding. He is still very young, and hangs around with 2 of my young muscovies.

Wood ducks- mutation "steel".

Mutation Steel Wood Ducks( males).

Mutations Steel wood Ducks (males-back).

Mutation Steel Wood Ducks (female).

Mutation Steel Wood Ducks (female).

Mutation Steel Wood Ducks (males).

Sandar

Back
Top Bottom