Looking for quality White and Wheaten Marans Breeders

Crow Mountain Chickens

Songster
5 Years
Apr 11, 2018
AR
Looking to add some different colored Marans to my farm. Does anyone know of any good quality breeders of wheaten and/or white Marans. Thanks so much for any help!

I would also be interested in anyone selling quality hatching eggs in these varieties.

Looking to add some different colored Marans to my farm. Does anyone know of any good quality breeders of wheaten and/or white Marans. Thanks so much for any help!

I would also be interested in anyone selling quality hatching eggs in these varieties.
Flower Feather Farm in Bellingham, WA has them. She has chicks and hatching eggs but doesn't ship chicks. I don't know about shipping eggs but if she doesn't she might know of someone closer. https://www.flowerfeatherfarm.com/

The wheaton French Marans we have from Cackle are very nice. SQ, I don't know, but big birds.
20210102_145242.jpg

I don't have any good photos, sorry.
Mary

Better yet, look at the Chantecler Fanciers International website for the current breeder's list. Realize that Canadian eggs and birds are difficult to import to the USA, so stick with breeders here.
Mary

Back
Top Bottom