Looking Rooie??? Golden laced Wyandotte

Vwise507

Songster
Jul 17, 2018
East coast central Florida
3.5 weeks old golden laced Wyandotte...looking mighty manly right? That red comb and waddle!
C10FCEEE-D479-4AD4-90E8-28E7BDDF7E15.jpeg

First and foremost... :welcome! I hope that you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us do! I have learned SOO much from this site and I hope you do too! Secondly... AWWWW. Yep, looks like a cute little roo to me. I can tell not only by the comb and the wattles, but also by the way he stands. His little tail feathers are also smaller than the other ladies besides him. Beautiful roo though!:love

First and foremost... :welcome! I hope that you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us do! I have learned SOO much from this site and I hope you do too! Secondly... AWWWW. Yep, looks like a cute little roo to me. I can tell not only by the comb and the wattles, but also by the way he stands. His little tail feathers are also smaller than the other ladies besides him. Beautiful roo though!:love
He seriously is gorgeous!!!! A little bit of a snot sometimes but I like him! We named him Marge but maybe we will pick a more handsome name for him!

Also love this place!

OMG he is so very CUTE & ADORABLE :love The pix of him being held, comb/wattles pretty pink but could be "excited" whereas the pic of him standing they don't look so pink but going with cockerel only cause that's alot of comb. However, post an updated pix when he's about 6 - 8wks to verify.
Definitely will! It’s for sure pink and changed a lot in the last 2 days so I’m fairly confident, especially at this age but I will be watching and snuggling him more so he’s sweet

Back
Top Bottom