lost dogs

melissa41927

Songster
14 Years
Oct 8, 2009
northeast corner al
i am so upset, my two dogs have been missing since wednesday. they have never been gone this long. they wouldn't bother anything. i don't know if someone picked them up or stole them or what. my son is very upset to. he is only 4 and he goes to the porch and calls their names over and over again. my pit and my lab. my flock guardian. my gentle dogs.

Hopefully someone just picked them up thinking they were lost. Check your local vets and dog pounds. Maybe someone took them there. I hope they are found soon. Good luck.
fl.gif

You should check out Findtoto.com. You have to pay, but it will call all of your neighbors...like 250 of them! We got a call from Findtoto saying that my neighbors lost their 2 pugs..they found them by the end of the day thanks to Findtoto!!

I hope you find your dogs soon!!

I hope you find your dogs and that they are safe. Free roaming dogs are never a good idea. Please keep in mind that just because they are gentle with your animals, there is no guarantee that they are gentle with other people's animals. There is never a guarantee that they are welcome on other people's property either. I hope nohing bad has happened to them. When you find them, please confine them for their own safety. I'm not saying this to be harsh. I have neighbors that are convinced that their dogs are gentle and loving. They honestly can't believe that they would ever do anything bad. However, they are always in the road, and I don't trust them around my chickens. One tried to chase my chickens once. Having them run loose is a recipe for disaster.

the dogs finally came home. my son was so happy. he was jumping up and down hollering their names, and laughing. i was out in the chicken coop when i heard a racket coming from the chickens. every time those two come around the chickens start making noise and running. i thought that has to be Bullet and Ollie because they don't running from any of the other dogs. the dogs were worn out. Bullet is chewed up a little and Ollie is foot-sore and tired. Ollie's nails are just about worn down even with her feet. i brought them in the house and feed them, after about 2 hours Ollie started shaking. i told my vet. friend from church about it. he told me to give her a high calorie meal and syrup. she is acting fine now. we went up to my mom and dads and Ollie got on the couch, she never, never, never does that. then Bullet got on the couch. my son was in time out and both dogs were on the couch snuggling with him. its been a long time since i saw that kind of happiness around our house. both dogs are skinny, but Ollie looks like a bag of bones. thank y'all for all the prayers and advice.

Back
Top Bottom