"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Terri, guess what I found yesterday ??????????????????????????????
A pea egg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

And she layed the egg in the sand in the aviary by their feeder and NOT in the nesting box that I put in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

woot.gif
Congratulations!!!! still no action here except a lot of noise! but I'm hoping!!!

:weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee

And she layed the egg in the sand in the aviary by their feeder and NOT in the nesting box that I put in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :barnie

:woot Congratulations!!!! still no action here except a lot of noise! but I'm hoping!!!

Thanks! Another egg found today, so that makes 2. :celebrate

TWO pea eggs!! I am SOOOO excited for you (& jealous, lol) -- can you PLEASE have your girls give their sisters here a call & tell them what to do?!

I heard on the news last night that this is supposed to be a bad year for ticks - we've never had a problem w/them before, but I'm thinking of getting some guineas.....anybody have any feedback on guineas being good tick control?

TWO pea eggs!! I am SOOOO excited for you (& jealous, lol) -- can you PLEASE have your girls give their sisters here a call & tell them what to do?!

I heard on the news last night that this is supposed to be a bad year for ticks - we've never had a problem w/them before, but I'm thinking of getting some guineas.....anybody have any feedback on guineas being good tick control?

:yuckyuck LOL @ have the girls give their sisters a call. :lau I surely will.

As far as the guineas, from what I hear, they are VERY good tick control. That is why most people get them.

So will it be a bad year ALL OVER for ticks or just in your area? :hit

Hey all :) I was told that the old Hyde meat packing plant reopened under another name and they are processing fowl now. Anyone happen to know what the new name is?

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

And she layed the egg in the sand in the aviary by their feeder and NOT in the nesting box that I put in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

Congrats on the Pea eggs Julie!!
celebrate.gif

:weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee

And she layed the egg in the sand in the aviary by their feeder and NOT in the nesting box that I put in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :barnie

Congrats on the Pea eggs Julie!! :celebrate

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom