"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hey "smartie-britches", oops, I mean Jeff, (LOL), I have a 4 foot tall pile of dry grass from this last cut. It should be ok if I just pile it up under my covered shed out of the elements and just use as I need it huh? Tell me what you think Mr. "know-it-all". LOL. Just kidding Jeff.
tongue.png

Yeah as long as you spread it out in the sun and its all dry if not it will go through a heat in the middle and rot and/or MOLD so be sure to let it dry good though and through and it is all right to give them it green/fresh cut as they will spread out whats not eaten right away and it will dry into hay and act as bedding/litter and they will eventually eat it anyway (or it just seems to vanish) somehow. LOL, I figure it gets "morphed" back into good lawn fertilizer (sorta ironic huh)?

Jeff

Last edited:
We have been using the Bug Block and it works good as well and is a little cheaper...

http://www.tractorsupply.com/bug-block-trade-insecticide-repellent-32-oz-spray-5028087

But I have never sprayed it on myself, lol!

Chris

PS, they claim that they last for days but we spray all the horses each night before they go out.
I don't know if I'd recommend it, but he swears by it!
gig.gif
I don't think I would mind it if it didn't smell so strongly of citronella. Whatever makes him happy! A marriage is all about picking your battles and his preference of bug spray is not one I think I want to bother with!

We have been using the Bug Block and it works good as well and is a little cheaper...

http://www.tractorsupply.com/bug-block-trade-insecticide-repellent-32-oz-spray-5028087

But I have never sprayed it on myself, lol!

Chris

PS, they claim that they last for days but we spray all the horses each night before they go out.

I don't know if I'd recommend it, but he swears by it! :gig I don't think I would mind it if it didn't smell so strongly of citronella.  Whatever makes him happy!  A marriage is all about picking your battles and his preference of bug spray is not one I think I want to bother with!

:yuckyuck

:lau

I don't know if I'd recommend it, but he swears by it!
gig.gif
I don't think I would mind it if it didn't smell so strongly of citronella. Whatever makes him happy! A marriage is all about picking your battles and his preference of bug spray is not one I think I want to bother with!

Yea probably a smart decision on your part, LOL!

By the way, I saved those two Sizzles for you, a smooth male and another buff hen. Whenever you want, I can meet you half way so you can get them. How are the others doing? I love the pics you posted and sent!!!

Chris

Yea probably a smart decision on your part, LOL!

By the way, I saved those two Sizzles for you, a smooth male and another buff hen. Whenever you want, I can meet you half way so you can get them. How are the others doing? I love the pics you posted and sent!!!

Chris
They are doing great! I don't want you to have to travel all the way over here to drop them off, so I will talk with the hubby and see if we can plan a little day trip to your end of the state. Let me talk with him, and I will get back with you when I can nail down a date.

My nephew had his 3rd birthday last weekend, and everyone was trying to figure out what kind of "creature" they were. They couldn't even tell it was a chicken
th.gif
Poor city folk!

BTW, when is the Covington swap?

Last edited:
They are doing great! I don't want you to have to travel all the way over here to drop them off, so I will talk with the hubby and see if we can plan a little day trip to your end of the state. Let me talk with him, and I will get back with you when I can nail down a date.

My nephew had his 3rd birthday last weekend, and everyone was trying to figure out what kind of "creature" they were. They couldn't even tell it was a chicken
th.gif
Poor city folk!

BTW, when is the Covington swap?
It was this past Sunday.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom