"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I'm not taking them, just hoped to get them finished so I could bring birds home.
wink.png

Last edited:
Hey yall,

I've been busy in digging some dirt..

looky what I found, few days ago
big_smile.png
feel like I won the lottery !!! We live about 30 miles from Poverty Point (as the crow flies)

216_100_4231.jpg

FYI for everyone coming up 165 to the Expo.. lots of speed traps in the small towns between Alex & Monroe, especially be aware of Georgetown
wink.png
Yall be safe on your way up.

Miriam

Quote:
X2

Terri Ann I"m with ya ,. We're praying for those in Rayne,. those poor folks!

it was close to a lot of family members in surrounding areas,
I thank God for protecting them!

Julie,. did ya get those Muscovy hens moved yet?

The sun is out,. but it's so muddy again,.. I watched the hens "playing" with a crawfish that was trying to make a "run" for it,..
gig.gif

Thanks for the comments on my "lost eggs" ya'll,. I called the PO fefore they closed yesterday and said if they knew where they were I would drive and get them,. but they said they knew nothing,.. even their own Track and Confirm said that delivery was expected on the 3rd. I guess my eggs are taking the scenic route!
th.gif

Quote:
X2

Terri Ann I"m with ya ,. We're praying for those in Rayne,. those poor folks!

it was close to a lot of family members in surrounding areas,
I thank God for protecting them!

Julie,. did ya get those Muscovy hens moved yet?

The sun is out,. but it's so muddy again,.. I watched the hens "playing" with a crawfish that was trying to make a "run" for it,..
gig.gif

Thanks for the comments on my "lost eggs" ya'll,. I called the PO fefore they closed yesterday and said if they knew where they were I would drive and get them,. but they said they knew nothing,.. even their own Track and Confirm said that delivery was expected on the 3rd. I guess my eggs are taking the scenic route!
th.gif

When I heard the news about the familes in the Rayne and Crowley area, I was saddened. They are in my prayers.

I did not get those ducks moved. I don't think that I can do it. I have too many to move them without disturbing them. I know that they are safe as far as no predators can get them. I guess I'm just the over protective flock owner and I want them to be in a luxury suite at the Hilton and that ain't gonna happen
hmm.png

Julie, those waterfowl just kinda do their own thing. We built a very nice comfy building for my geese to lay in and instead my little saddleback goose made herself a nest on the ground. She did at least put it in a corner, but still on the ground..., in the rain. I put a large dog kennel in that spot and picked up her nest and put it in the kennel. Now, she lays in the dog kennel. I'm happy..., I think she's happy too.

I was thinking about it Grambysfarm
But I have 3 bators full until forever I think lol
I guess I could just mark a batch for it though

And I know a few people in Rayne so hoping everything is ok with them

Back
Top Bottom