"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
Thanks for the information. I will surely try. I have several dog houses to put them in if I can move them without a fight. I will try to move them as late at night as possible.

Quote:
Thanks.

I LOVE doing the laudry. Well, I love putting the laundry in the washing machine and that is where my love stops. The next steps of the laundry give me panic attacks.
gig.gif

Quote:
r

Hey Julie, since you have all of those Muscovy broody hens do you want to use one to hatch goose eggs?

That would be a good idea. How long does it take your goose eggs to hatch? I would have to time it just right. If I buy some from you, I would have to get them as soon as one of the girls go broody. If I put them under a girl that has been setting a while, she may quit setting once her babies hatch and then leave the goose eggs unattended. So how about the next girl that I see that goes broody, I can email you that very samd day and I can drive to you and meet you somewhere to get the eggs. You are not far from me at all. I could leave right after work and get to you in about an hour and then drive back home. How does that sound?

Are your eggs available any day or you have to wait for your girls to lay them. How do you think that would work?

OK I posted an inquiry about the best flashlights over in Random Ramblings, so if you go there & look there are some suggestions from people. I think tomorrow we might go to the Academy store & look at some of them... need good flashlights esp. w/hurricane season coming up.

On the other hand, main Mardi Gras parade is tomorrow, so might go sit on a corner & watch the good times roll!
rained so much here today, can't do much outside, but not complaining, sending prayers to all of those in Rayne,
what a catastrophe that was..

Have a good rest of the weekend ya'll! see you next week at the Expo!

Back
Top Bottom