"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Terri, call me. If you have a peacock for sale, I have a lady that is looking for one. I am selling my pea hen from last year and the lady needs a male. She can pick it up ASAP.

Well, I've been fighting with the iPhone the past couple of days to get some pictures posted with no success. I don't know why, but I just can't post via mobile anymore. Anyway..... Here are some pics of the goose babies in their little diapers.
smile.png

Here is Boudreaux, watching over HIS baby geese as they sleep!

This is the "small one" I've been calling "it" Danny - I thought he was a boy, but now thinking that he is a she. So, I figured that Danny... that's a unisex name. Anyway, Danny will actually stand or "perch" in my hand! I just put my hand out, and Danny climbs on up and enjoys the view! Good pic of the diaper.

Boudreaux checking out Adam for the first time. He wasn't too sure what to think about at first. (Please excuse the messy house!)

Boudreaux watching over Adam & Danny. He actually ran the cat off! Not that the cat is even the least bit concerned with the geese. He just turns his nose up at them and goes about his business. But, then he is a pretty laid back cat! (Again, excuse the super messy house!)

What you doing, Momma??

This is the Boudreaux. I could never ask for a better dog!! He is VERY protective of his momma, and his boy (my almost 3 year old son), and now apparently his geese!

Hi everyone! Long time no chat.
hmm.png
Crazy things going on at my house.

My two broody d'Uccles hatched a couple of babies, got along for a bit so I left them together, then one killed the other's baby and finally have decided to coparent the remaining chick. My broody lav orp hen's fat rear end crushed her babies as they hatched. I snagged the eggs that hadn't hatched yet and put them in the incubator. One hatched last night.

Peas are in lockdown.
fl.gif
Terri better have my back with some babies if I don't get these to hatch!!!

And....most exciting and crazy news of all....my daughter is now 11 and a half weeks pregnant! I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE A GRANDMOTHER! Although my hubby has 5 grandkids, I can shrug that off since they are my steps...this is totally blood official! I feel so darned old lately.

I will try to go back and catch up on posts. I miss chatting chicken!

Hi everyone! Long time no chat.
hmm.png
Crazy things going on at my house. My two broody d'Uccles hatched a couple of babies, got along for a bit so I left them together, then one killed the other's baby and finally have decided to coparent the remaining chick. My broody lav orp hen's fat rear end crushed her babies as they hatched. I snagged the eggs that hadn't hatched yet and put them in the incubator. One hatched last night. Peas are in lockdown.
fl.gif
Terri better have my back with some babies if I don't get these to hatch!!! And....most exciting and crazy news of all....my daughter is now 11 and a half weeks pregnant! I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE A GRANDMOTHER! Although my hubby has 5 grandkids, I can shrug that off since they are my steps...this is totally blood official! I feel so darned old lately. I will try to go back and catch up on posts. I miss chatting chicken!
Welcome back!! Glad to see you. Sorry to hear about your loss. Sending good vibes your way on the pea eggs. I'm sure they will hatch. How many pea eggs do you have? Congrats on you being a grandmother !!!!!!!

Well, I've been fighting with the iPhone the past couple of days to get some pictures posted with no success. I don't know why, but I just can't post via mobile anymore. Anyway..... Here are some pics of the goose babies in their little diapers. 

My phone won't upload pics on here anymore either! Drives me nuts!! The babies are ADORABLE!!

Back
Top Bottom