"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Oh now ya'll are making me want to move even more!!!  Big dogs and guns!!!  We can't use guns in town here obviously.  But hubby took us 3 girls out practice shooting for Fathers Day and I did pretty good.   I would totally be up for some late night with night vision goggles and a gun :)    And I am originally a city girl from the North.   I think I have been assimilated :D.

:yuckyuck

:gig

We have definitely got to get together on a girls night out with G&G (goggles and gun). I will bring my night vision goggles and dress in camouflage. Oh and we can't forget to put the black stuff under our eyes. I know we won't need that at night but it gives for a good story and a good look. :lau

yuckyuck.gif

gig.gif

We have definitely got to get together on a girls night out with G&G (goggles and gun). I will bring my night vision goggles and dress in camouflage. Oh and we can't forget to put the black stuff under our eyes. I know we won't need that at night but it gives for a good story and a good look.
lau.gif

big_smile.png
That would be fun! Really though! I want to move! I'm hoping my hubby gets a commission, lol. Or that God gives me a miracle and fixes my back so I can work a real job.

I posted the extra Silkie on a fb page that is for things you want to sell/trade etc. And a neighbor 3 houses away commented on the pic.......saying he hears my roosters
barnie.gif
hit.gif
I did finally convince my youngest that we need to get her rooster(who is the loudest now) to a new home. I got a friend that used to work for my hubby that is taking him tomorrow. I DON'T want the whole neighborhood to hate me!! Its already not the friendliest of neighborhood! We have lived here 10 years......its time for a change!!!

I'm afraid if I went to see you I would come home with a lamb hidden in my purse ;)

BEWARE - GRAPHIC PICS BELOW

I found the pics on my phone from this week's "rat hunt". If you have a rat for a pet, you may not want to look at the these pics.

Once you shine the light on them, you point, aim and fire. It's a done deal. This high powered pellet gun can take out a squirrel, raccoon and possum. Only problem is that you have to re-load after every shot. That kinda sucks but it is what it is. It gives the critter time to get away. :/

My air rifle is a BEAST!

Last edited:
:yuckyuck

:gig

We have definitely got to get together on a girls night out with G&G (goggles and gun). I will bring my night vision goggles and dress in camouflage. Oh and we can't forget to put the black stuff under our eyes. I know we won't need that at night but it gives for a good story and a good look. :lau

That sounds like fun! Lol. Btw.. I may be ready to donate you a couple dozen LSU shirts for the babies to poop on before long. Ha!

We've had rats as pets before and I still have no sympathy for the wild ones. There's a big difference between a cage bred and raised pet rat and a wild pest! Good shooting! I should get an air rifle though the cat takes care of rodents.

I have 8 mixed breed cockerels to capon tomorrow , it is my first attempt I hope all goes well. Hopefully in a few months we will have gumbo.

Back
Top Bottom