"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Yes, do tell us sometime!

I saw this story today. All I could do is shake my head. I had to laugh at the writers point of view. Pretty much how I would think about it.

http://www.thedailymeal.com/shopper-horrified-chicken-feet-chicken-breast
Really?!? It looks like a good foot and quite frankly I would be disturbed if my chicken didn't have feet. Wait until she finds out what is in her McDonalds burger or a hot dog for that matter. Has she ever eaten a chicken nugget? The feet are ground up in there along with a few other choice parts.

Really?!? It looks like a good foot and quite frankly I would be disturbed if my chicken didn't have feet. Wait until she finds out what is in her McDonalds burger or a hot dog for that matter. Has she ever eaten a chicken nugget? The feet are ground up in there along with a few other choice parts.

One that really caught my attention as commercials are aimed to do anyhow is the Oscar Mayer one advertising "glutten free" hot dogs LOL I saw that and went to quote the Wednesday camel on the happier than commercials Wha-WHAT!!! now whats really in a wiener, HUH? a new term to go into "mystery meat" right? LOL I always just assumed that hot dogs and such were 'quite frankly'<pun intended here> 100% meat, all 100% of the animal minced up into a casing/tube of some sort LOL

OK enough ground meat before breakfast already, LOL
sickbyc.gif

Jeff
NO? ok heres more for ya LOL
PS are ya'll game for the latest ground meat in a test tube at $325,000(three hundred and twenty-five thousand bucks) a patty. Mummmum
droolin.gif
delicioso
hmm.png
roll.png
not

http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/20...325000-test-tube-hamburger-funded-by-googler/

Last edited:
My Wal-Mart, sell feet in a separate package. Also sells cow tongues and stomach linings (tripe), every part of a turkey- every. Also sell pig feet and cow hearts (they're huge!) All this meat is in line with the steak and chicken!
The ignorance of some people make me want to SHOW them where "their" food comes from. But its probably a crime to make them watch a videos like that lol

sickbyc.gif

Jeff
NO? ok heres more for ya LOL
PS are ya'll game for the latest ground meat in a test tube at $325,000(three hundred and twenty-five thousand bucks) a patty. Mummmum
droolin.gif
delicioso
hmm.png
roll.png
not

http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/20...325000-test-tube-hamburger-funded-by-googler/
Gross, not to sound like lion king here but where is the circle of life? We still don't know all the side effects of GMO foods and every time we mess with DNA there are bound to be side effects that we didn't expect. I try not to eat GMO as many countries health departments have banned them, however in some things you don't have a choice. I showed this to my DH, he said don't even think about bringing this home he doesn't even want it for compost.

One that really caught my attention as commercials are aimed to do anyhow is the Oscar Mayer one advertising "glutten free" hot dogs LOL I saw that and went to quote the Wednesday camel on the happier than commercials Wha-WHAT!!! now whats really in a wiener, HUH? a new term to go into "mystery meat" right? LOL I always just assumed that hot dogs and such were 'quite frankly' 100% meat, all 100% of the animal minced up into a casing/tube of some sort LOL OK enough ground meat before breakfast already, LOL :sick Jeff NO? ok heres more for ya LOL PS are ya'll game for the latest ground meat in a test tube at $325,000(three hundred and twenty-five thousand bucks) a patty. Mummmum :drool delicioso:/ :rolleyes: not http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/20...325000-test-tube-hamburger-funded-by-googler/
That's just plain creepy to me! And you would be surprised what they put gluten in! I have Celiac, so I have to read every pkg of food I buy to make sure its clean. What I find annoying is when THEY market some products as gluten free........and no product of that kind ever put on the market ever had gluten in it to begin with!! Annoying marketing ploy preying on ignorance. Like eggs GLUTEN FREE! Well, DUH!

That's just plain creepy to me!

And you would be surprised what they put gluten in! I have Celiac, so I have to read every pkg of food I buy to make sure its clean.

What I find annoying is when THEY market some products as gluten free........and no product of that kind ever put on the market ever had gluten in it to begin with!! Annoying marketing ploy preying on ignorance. Like eggs GLUTEN FREE! Well, DUH!

It's a money grab, and most people are too lazy to look at the label. In my walmart the bags of iceburg lettuce have big stickers to say "Fat Free" and "Sugar Free". I thought everyone already knew that however you would be shocked at how many times you hear "hey honey it says its good for you".

Back
Top Bottom