"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Howdy All, And Howdy all of the folks that are new (at least to me) I'm an old timer on here.... I'm sad to report that something broke into my coop, and killed ALL my ducks, all but one Coronation Sussex hen, and my Millie Fleurs... Soooooo I'm looking for Coronation sussex eggs. I sent Twiley at Gramby's Farm, but I don't know if she still has Coronations. Also would like to find some Millie's Fleur.

Good new's to report, all my seramas are ok (must have been too small to mess with) and all of my original flock which is 2 BO, 2 BA. 3 EE, 4 BR's and 10 Seramas

Joe

Hi Joe. Sorry to hear about your flock.

Cody is interested in those in the future. Their nice looking birds.

The ones I got I won from eBay, but the post office made a mistake do she is replacement all dozen eggs for me so if Cody wants some in the future there will be a local source. :)

Isbars, I hope you hatch a breeding pair. Pam

Me too! But I'm still going to order some from Greenfire some the price came down, otherwise I'm worried they will have generic defects like the first pair GF imported. This new line is supposed to be unrelated.

6 chicks have hatched. One AC, one biefelders, four CCL. Stayed up to band any CCL's so I can cell unrelated pairs. More are zipping. Terri you might get an extra rooster you asked about. I can't stay up so I hope the rest wait till morning. Pam

Yay! So exciting! 2 more of mine hatched 2 more jersey giants but one looks like it's foot is on backward. ..:(

Howdy All, And Howdy all of the folks that are new (at least to me) I'm an old timer on here.... I'm sad to report that something broke into my coop, and killed ALL my ducks, all but one Coronation Sussex hen, and my Millie Fleurs... Soooooo I'm looking for Coronation sussex eggs. I sent Twiley at Gramby's Farm, but I don't know if she still has Coronations. Also would like to find some Millie's Fleur.

Good new's to report, all my seramas are ok (must have been too small to mess with) and all of my original flock which is 2 BO, 2 BA. 3 EE, 4 BR's and 10 Seramas

Joe

Hey Joe, sorry to hear about your flock! Does location matter? Or are you looking for someone here in Louisiana? These people have them http://www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com/

Well I have ordered eggs before, but didn't have a good hatch rate.. I would like to find some eggs in state or around state if at all possible..

I would see if someone on here had any they can sell you, I'm sure you would have a better hatch rate and you would know all the parents are well cared for.

WOW! So many chicks have hatched chick a pallosa! Lol! And still hatching this is the best hatch I've ever had. Even a ten day old egg hatched. :jumpy . It's easier to count eggs then chicks 9 eggs left to go! Pam

Well I have ordered eggs before, but didn't have a good hatch rate.. I would like to find some eggs in state or around state if at all possible..

Hi Joe! good to hear from you after so long! So sorry to hear about your Coronations-- they were such beautiful birds! Hope you can find replacements. I haven't heard from Twiley in several years.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom