"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Howdy All, And Howdy all of the folks that are new (at least to me) I'm an old timer on here.... I'm sad to report that something broke into my coop, and killed ALL my ducks, all but one Coronation Sussex hen, and my Millie Fleurs... Soooooo I'm looking for Coronation sussex eggs. I sent Twiley at Gramby's Farm, but I don't know if she still has Coronations. Also would like to find some Millie's Fleur.

Good new's to report, all my seramas are ok (must have been too small to mess with) and all of my original flock which is 2 BO, 2 BA. 3 EE, 4 BR's and 10 Seramas

Joe
sorry to hear about your flock, i dread the day when i have to post something in this nature, crossing my fingers i never will, but the law of average says sooner or later i will.

Yeah, LOL. NP.

Someone already grad the chicks up that I was going to buy. Still looking for 3-4 chicks to raise right now and then maybe eggs next year. I have read a few boos/magazines. With the help of this forum, I should be alright. I picked up a chick starter set from TS for $3.99, marked down from $25. Just waiting to find some chicks to utilize it.

On a side not... It is supposed to rain all weekend, bummed about that.
Hey Sean, i have some eggs that will be hatching around the 28th if you are still looking then. Maybe you will have some by then, these are my own creation, the ones from my first hatch were really active and are doing great at almost 2 weeks.

These are French Black Copper Marans roo over EE/OE eggers, should lay green,olive,dark olive, or maybe even brown, they have feathers on their legs and feet, excelent layers of large eggs.

I almost forgot to put this out there, I will be launching my website for my hatching eggs shortly, i will post a link on here that will take you to my site, i have it linked to my Face Book page also, i am excited and a little reserved about the outcome, but the site is finished and just waiting for me to hit the publish button, My FB page is up and running now, the name is Pecan Ridge Hatching Eggs and More if any of you want to check it out and give it a like.

https://www.facebook.com/llchapmansr

Last edited:

Here is a Bielefelders chick not even a full day old. It's a poullet.

Last edited:
18 chicks so far and eggs are still rocking. Here's most in the brooder. I left three in the incubator to incourage the rest of my eggs to hatch. Pam

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom