"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

The chicks are about 5 days old now. All is going well. All they do is chirp, run around, eat, drink, and poop. Sometimes they do it all at once, lol. I was able to catch a rare moment when they are all asleep ant the same time.

Does anyone add any vitamins or anything to their water? I picked up some distilled water (1gal Jugs) because I do not know the fluoride and chlorine content of my tap water.

I got to meet Ms RIcrow today. It's fun to meet BYC friends. She has beautiful silkies. And a loaded incubator. My visit was shorter than I would have liked on the way home I thought of other things I would have loved to talk about. We will have to meet again. It was great to meet you! Pam

It was so good to meet you to Pam! It was a great visit and your welcome anytime! :)

Where did you find this? So funny and true.
yuckyuck.gif

I better get healed before my husband divorces me
hmm.png

The chicks are about 5 days old now. All is going well. All they do is chirp, run around, eat, drink, and poop. Sometimes they do it all at once, lol. I was able to catch a rare moment when they are all asleep ant the same time. Does anyone add any vitamins or anything to their water? I picked up some distilled water (1gal Jugs) because I do not know the fluoride and chlorine content of my tap water.
I add save a chick electrolites and probiotics with vitamins.If you let the water sit the chlorine evaporates . Pam

Getting ready to order the ISA brown pullets for my egg business. BUT, Lazy Gardener said to do half and half EE so I can get colored eggs for the customers. I know nothing about EE's . I like the CC Legbar over white Leghorn. Super Blue egg layer. But the tiny eggs I've been getting this week are almost white. Very blue tinge. Maybe I should just go with the Legbar's. Better color. Pam, how good are they at laying.. Grow out time? Should I just get the ISA brown's and add the other's later? Someone said to buy CCL and some white leghorns and make my own. How loud are they. I'm looking for a very docile bird with a rooster that's not insanely loud. I've got time to ponder, not placing the order until the first week of Feb

I checked out Sandhill Preservation just to see when they were starting up for the year. They have the new catalog out and checking it over, I noticed that the Marraduna Basques are sold out for the entire year. Wow. Someone wants them. I'll be buying some more from Laura in Tx. soon. Cute little devils. I only hatched 2 and want more. Sandhill has good New Hampshires and Delawares if I can't get them from somewhere else. Quality not as good but the size is there. Much better than going the hatchery route.

The chicks are about 5 days old now. All is going well. All they do is chirp, run around, eat, drink, and poop. Sometimes they do it all at once, lol. I was able to catch a rare moment when they are all asleep ant the same time.

Does anyone add any vitamins or anything to their water? I picked up some distilled water (1gal Jugs) because I do not know the fluoride and chlorine content of my tap water.

Back
Top Bottom