"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Snowing twice in Louisiana during one year must be due to Global warming.
big_smile.png

That or cuz the Saints won the Superbowl!!!!

WHO DAT!

This is our lucky year! LOL I enjoy the snow...wish it was a little more...The closer we go to Oakdale...the more it would start to snow...not a whole lot staying on the ground tho...which is a bummer...How are the deer up there deek?

I know for sure 3 of em made sum good sausage, burger patties, and roast
big_smile.png

Have LOTS of average size deer up there but hard to hunt on my lease cuz its sooooo over grown with briars and scrub oaks. Plan on doing some thinning over the summer.

With two snow events here in Louisiana this year, and a possibility of a little Sunday night, it kinda makes me a little nervous what hurricane season has in store for us this year.
sad.png

Well at least it is pretty outside today. Sun is bright, and the temp is up to 55 degrees here in my neck of SELA. Loving it!
smile.png

I got my purebread ameraucana eggs I won from the auction here in the mail and are cooking away in the bator. Very excited about starting this line of chickens.
big_smile.png

I hope you all have a great weekend and have an awsome Valentines Day, Lundi Gras and Mardi Gras!!!!
big_smile.png

Y'all get a chance to see Drew on Oprah yesterday evening? We could not ask for a better representative of our state. He and his family are delightful.

I have to confess since the win I've been one big gushy southerner. I've never cried so many tears of joy in my entire life.

Who Dat?

We Dat!

...JP

Quote:
Missed him on Oprah, but I did catch him on Ellen. He is just an all-around good person. He's just so humble, makes me proud to say he's on our team. Not many guys out there like him, huh? Go Drew!

Back
Top Bottom