"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hello,, to Yall just wanted to put my 1% in an say hello hey from La Iatt lake community . This is my fist post just kinda getting it all figured out around here i seen some of my peps so here i go looking good out there suns out wooohooooo,,, fixN to go let my chicks out for some scratching

Quote:
Oh I hear ya!! I think it was about that time when it stopped at my house!! Was still getting a few little sprinkles around 4:00!! It says it's not supposed to rain agin till next Monday..
fl.gif

Missi

Quote:
Welcome!! Yea I bet my fuzzies wished I was at home so they can get out!! You'd think I was raising ducks instead of chickens cause their run is a complete lake!!
sad.png

Missi

Hi Eagle Point &
welcome-byc.gif
to BYC!
It was so good to see the sun this morning!
woot.gif

I just want you all to know that I am going to have very world-wise chicks out of my latest hatch. I have them upstairs in our study in a big brooder box under a heat lamp (that way the dogs & cat can't get to them). Well, I wanted to put a radio up there during the day while we are at work so they can hear human voices.

My husband Jim went one better than that. Last night he proudly showed me that he had hooked up a receiver box (we don't have cable or satellite) to our little TV set we never use & the chicks were watching Wheel of Fortune.

I left them this morning watching the Today show. I figure as long as they don't get hooked on soaps, we'll be OK, right?

Welp So Far We Have Our Baby Chicks Brooding In The Living Room Im Not To Sure How Much Longer I Can Go This Route !!! My Wife Keeps Telling Me Its So Cold Out In The Shop But Im Thinking Thats What That Heat Lamps For Right..... Anyhow Yesterday Our Rabbit Had 7 Babys Oyeah There In The House Toooooo >>thinking My House Has Gone To The Farm<< I Hate To See When The Goats Has Its Kid Where Im Gonna Be Liven

Hi all! Isn't it great to have SUNSHINE!
Just a heads up, I listed my ducks for sale this morning (see auction ad, other poultry) decided to use the space for my Blue Rocks instead--they are coming along so nice!
Make me an offer!

How's that adorable colt coming along--we need updated pics!

Back
Top Bottom