"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

The mosquitoes tear my dogs up. I think my Bullmastiff is allergic to them.. Every time we let him out he gets bit and ends up with hot spots from it so he's steadily taking benadryl and antibiotic ointment from our vet. Poor baby. AND it ony happens during the summer when the bugs are really bad (okay so in Louisiana there always bad, lol).

I use hanson's pet systems sooth ' heal mela oil plus or itch & dry relief banana nut plus shampoos. Super moist cherry re- mo plus leave in conditioner. No more hot spots!! Dogs don't chew and scratch as much. There hair is so soft I wanna use it. I have a Pom. And 2 German Shepard's so I've dealt with skin issues and allergies. Had to feed Pom raw to fix his issue. Only drawback to these products is I can only find online.

I for one am grateful today for a few less degrees on the thermometer! Its nice even if it is just a little bit cooler.

This is my sweet little Frizz saying hello to me this morning. Hands down the most personable chicken I have ever had. Are these supposed to have 4 toes or 5?

Ahhhhhhh.....what a kewl looking ball of fluff! I want one! Sweethearts like this feed my chicken addiction!
I for one am grateful today for a few less degrees on the thermometer! Its nice even if it is just a little bit cooler. This is my sweet little Frizz saying hello to me this morning. Hands down the most personable chicken I have ever had. Are these supposed to have 4 toes or 5?

Hi. I live in Avoyelles Parish near Alexandria.
welcome-byc.gif

I for one am grateful today for a few less degrees on the thermometer! Its nice even if it is just a little bit cooler. This is my sweet little Frizz saying hello to me this morning. Hands down the most personable chicken I have ever had. Are these supposed to have 4 toes or 5?
I have one just like that. You'd think he is 10 feet tall

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom