M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Hello there to you too! This is a very quiet thread. Everybody must be looking in other areas of the site.
hmm.png
Glad you are here!

Hello all, from Coldwater, MS. just found this thread on here and so glad I did. I see some of you are looking for Lav Orps, well just hatched some. should have 16 or so when it is all said and done. also have game chicks. if you think you might want some of these chicks let me know. we also have bantam and standard cochins along with Sumatra. don't have any chicks to sell from them yet but should soon.

Hello all, from Coldwater, MS. just found this thread on here and so glad I did. I see some of you are looking for Lav Orps, well just hatched some. should have 16 or so when it is all said and done. also have game chicks. if you think you might want some of these chicks let me know. we also have bantam and standard cochins along with Sumatra. don't have any chicks to sell from them yet but should soon.

I saw some Lav Orps the other day. They are so pretty!

Thank you very much. I've had my chickens a week now and I figured I should get acquainted around here at some point :)
This is a great place to learn about chickens and anything related to them. Just about anything you encounter someone on here has
been-there-and-done-that before. How many chickens do you have?

they truly are. I have had the buffs but these are such a gorgeous color. Same big light brown eggs and gentle

This is a great place to learn about chickens and anything related to them.  Just about anything you encounter someone on here has
been-there-and-done-that before.  How many chickens do you have?   

I have a buff orp roo and BO hen that is laying. I also have 3 RIR chicks and 3 BO chicks :) I want a few EE but I am unsure of where to try and get them. I think I would like a few marans for chocolate eggs :D Barred rocks are pretty too! I'm obsessed with chicken now!

I have a buff orp roo and BO hen that is laying. I also have 3 RIR chicks and 3 BO chicks
smile.png
I want a few EE but I am unsure of where to try and get them. I think I would like a few marans for chocolate eggs
big_smile.png
Barred rocks are pretty too! I'm obsessed with chicken now!
Sounds like you have got it bad. This is just the beginning!
celebrate.gif
My current goal with my birds is to open a dozen eggs and see all colors and it sounds like you are heading in that direction too. I love the variety, both in the birds and in the eggs. Love my EEs for their sweetness and their colored eggs. Love my Faveroles for their personalities (loving and talkative little fluffy things). Would like a few more marans for those dark eggs. Got to run check on Little Red. She is hatching today!

Back
Top Bottom